First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
proxymap(8), number of connections, detecting altered tables
Two questions regarding proxymap: 1. Is a single proxymap(8) process able to handle multiple lookup tables? I.e., taking the example from the manpage, modifying it to mysql = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/ virtual_alias_maps =${mysql}virtual_alias_maps.cf virtual_alias_domains = ${mysql}virtual_alias_domains.cf ... 15 Jul 2010 16:31
proxymap(8), number of connections, detecting altered tables
Two questions regarding proxymap: 1. Is a single proxymap(8) process able to handle multiple lookup tables? I.e., taking the example from the manpage, modifying it to mysql = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/ virtual_alias_maps =${mysql}virtual_alias_maps.cf virtual_alias_domains = ${mysql}virtual_alias_domains.cf ... 20 Jun 2010 08:02
locking IP postfix uses
I have a colo server running a few websites and using postfix for a few domains. The server came with a few IP addresses, but I'm using the main address only and hanging on to the other for when we need HTTPS. A while back I noticed some mails in my deferred queue that had messages saying that the mail was hel... 21 Jun 2010 00:24
Howto install Postfix based on OpenVZ
Hello! I am looking for a good guide to install Postfix on a root server, which is divided into multiple virtual machines. The Postfix mail server should be installed on one of these virtual machines. Does anyone know a good link? Roland ... 19 Jun 2010 12:22
authorized_submit_users, system password file
The documentation for authorized_submit_users states: ,----[ postconf(5) ] | Otherwise, the real UID of the process is looked up in the system | password file, and access is granted only if the corresponding login | name is on the access list. `---- Does that literally refer to the password file, e.g. "/etc/p... 19 Jun 2010 10:10
Adding single-domain address verification
Our MX currently relays to one of two boxes (mail1, mail2) based on a list of domains in transport_maps. Both mail1 and mail2 are ours, and we have a full list of domains and recipients in relay_domains and relay_recipient maps respectively. Now, I would like to add a third, external, relay destination for one... 19 Jun 2010 18:54
forwarding already sent mails back to server results in: 553 5.7.1Sender address rejected: not logged in
Hi I have the following setup: new postfixserver: sandmann.biz legacy email system: kosmann.net (I am not root here.) one email each: oliver(a)sandmann.biz oliver(a)kosmann.net normally every mail going to the old oliver(a)kosmann.net is copy-forwarded to the new mail oliver(a)sandmann.biz. I kee... 18 Jun 2010 23:26
Force bounce from queue
Hi, I've got a number of messages sitting in the deferred queue because the user's maildir is overquota. Maildrop allows double the user's paid for quota so if they've used up that much space I'm happy to immediately bounce messages to the overquota account at that point. I could do this by installing the VDA pa... 18 Jun 2010 16:51
SQLite support in Postfix
Last weekend I talked with one of the creators of SQLite and was impressed by the thoroughness of their code quality process. I brushed up a patch that was circulated two years ago and spent a day or so adding error checks and updating documentation. Right now this is a read-only implementation (like mysql/pgs... 18 Jun 2010 15:44
Suppress "Command died with status 1" in Pipe transport
Good Morning, Is there a way to hide the syserr as well as the path returned by a pipe transport? For instance, I have virtual accounts and they are handled by a custom transport. When a message is sent to a non-existent user, the mailer-daemon response to the sender is: <bob(a)example.com>: Command died with ... 18 Jun 2010 11:19