First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Determine if an email to given domain will use TLS or not
Hello, I have Postfix with TLS policy maps set up to send traffic via TLS to remote MTAs. I'm writing an application which should be able to determine if an email to given domain will be sent through an TLS connection or not, just by reading the Postfix configuration. I thought that having a look in the smtp_tls_p... 17 Jun 2010 10:03
local delivery fails ((unknown mail transport error) when combined with mailbox_transport_maps
Hi, Do not list weitan.org in mydestination. It should be a relay destination. Therefore, use relay_domains and relay_recipient_maps as explained in ADDRESS_CLASS_README and STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README. Use virtual_alias_maps (NOT VIRTUAL ALIAS DOMAINS) to deliver that one user locally. jan@e... 15 Jun 2010 07:35
encrypted passwords and mailscanner
hi list, my question is this, i have a server working fine with virtual users and domains but i want to encrypted the password that appear in file that have information about a lookup table, i mean i have a file called mysql_mailbox_domain.conf and inside i have user = hosts = password = etc etc etc, i want to ... 14 Jun 2010 16:15
verify db with mysql
Hello list, I refer to my question of august 2008 (http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/postfix/2008-08/0747.html, and see below). What are the necessary steps to add update support to the mysql client (Postfix 2.5.6 or newer)? Has someone already done this and is willing to share the code? Thanks fo... 13 Jun 2010 16:03
local delivery fails ((unknown mail transport error) when combined with mailbox_transport_maps
jan(a)weitan.org: My intention is: everything(a)weitan.org relay to weitan.org Do not list weitan.org in mydestination. It should be a relay destination. Therefore, use relay_domains and relay_recipient_maps as explained in ADDRESS_CLASS_README and STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README. Now, how can i tell pos... 13 Jun 2010 14:56
Fetchmail/Postfix
hi everyone, i have a postfix (2.3.3) server running with fetchmail to retrieve mail from the actual mailserver, the problem is that only the office users get their my from the local postfix/fetchmail server, the remote users connect to the actual internet mailserver, the office users can send mail to the remote ... 15 Jun 2010 16:31
local delivery fails ((unknown mail transport error) when combined with mailbox_transport_maps
Hi Wietse, main.cf: + mailbox_transport=smtp:[weitan.org] # forward everything ... + mailbox_transport_maps=hash:/etc/postfix/mailbox_transport_maps # ... except some mails With mailbox_transport_maps: + jan local You have set up an infinite loop, asking the local delivery agent t... 13 Jun 2010 13:49
local delivery fails ((unknown mail transport error) when combined with mailbox_transport_maps
Dear list, to cut it short: 1.) local delivery works well without mailbox_transport_maps configured postfix/local: to=<jan(a)weitan.org>, relay=local (..) status=sent (delivered to mailbox) Mail entered in /var/mail/jan 2.) adding the following config to main.cf gives unknown mail transport error main.cf... 13 Jun 2010 09:22
"Undelivered Message" missing in bounce
Dear postfix users, I'd like to filter bounced messages. The problem is that some bounces apparently only contain "Undelivered Message Headers" fragments and others contain the full ""Undelivered Message" fragment. Is there a parameter to control this? How does postfix decide wheather to only include the ... 13 Jun 2010 09:22
Strange problem : email refused during the night ???
Dear all, a) I have a very strange problem with postfix, it worked for more than one year without problem, and now, for about one month some incoming emails started to fail in the night (approx. between 4AM and 5AM) but not every day, with errors like : * Out: 451 4.3.0 <email(a)domain.ch>: Temporary lookup f... 13 Jun 2010 08:17