First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
relay_alias_maps
Hi all, I know it may seem stupid, but I think there should exist relay_alias_maps. I am setting a MX anti-spam relay server which has no local account, all mail is delivered to another server. I use relay_domains, relay_recipient_maps, but there is no how to specify relay_alias_maps. If I had, I could disab... 30 Jun 2010 10:53
@myowndomain addresse spoofing
Hello List, Is there any way to tell to my postfix in the relay to never accept email sent from an @myowndomain.tld email address is it is not coming from my internal mail server? I dont want to use SPF now. I'm trying to prevent SPAM coming from external networks and spoofing my internal addreses. Tha... 1 Jul 2010 17:50
Trying to deliver to server on type=A record
Hello Postfix users, analyzing logs i often see those kind of errors: "Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name=xxxxxxxx type=A: Host not found" Does this mean that Postfix is not even trying to deliver if host A record is absent? Another strange error is like this: "Host or domain name not... 30 Jun 2010 05:25
Postfix as an outbound mail gateway
Hello all, I have a system running Mailman for our lists, and Postfix. Recently, we retired our in-house email system to go with a hosted email system off campus. Because of this, we no longer need, and will also be decommissioning our expensive email anti-spam/anti-virus system which was also our SMTP gateway. ... 6 Jul 2010 16:41
own script to handle messages
Hi everybody, i need configure postfix to handle just one incoming address(i can do that without problem), and not sending it to mailbox after validation, but pass it to myown script(thats my question about). Which will parse message and then send shorten way as sms using asterisk vgsm module.. What's the best... 1 Jul 2010 03:27
postfix virtual user problem
Hi All, I try to configure postfix virtual user with mysql. I got the problem log below Jun 29 14:47:48 centos-vm postfix/virtual[4714]: A043137ACA: to=< makara(a)khmerict.com>, relay=virtual, delay=305, delays=304/1/0/0.02, dsn=4.2.0, status=deferred (delivery failed to mailbox /home/vmail//home/vmail/khmerict... 30 Jun 2010 18:42
recipient_bcc_maps + kav = problem
Hi, I try to use recipient_bcc_maps for one user to copy emails to another. In main.cf I have: recipient_bcc_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/wakacje In wakacje: user1(a)wup-katowice.pl user2(a)wup-katowice.pl But user2 always get 2 the same messages when user1 get only one. I have Kaspersky AV for postf... 29 Jun 2010 20:43
Subdomain
Hi, I would like to have suggestion, presently we have internet service & subdomain from ISP. Ex: Domain: @providerdomain.com Subdomain: @mydomain.providerdomain.com Email Id: me(a)mydomain.providerdomain.com This ISP charging more internet charges comparing to other ISP's, so i wanted to take ... 30 Jun 2010 03:15
CLICK AND GET $1000 TO YOUR HOME.
VISIT SITE http://uptadesonly.co.cc AND CLICK SEARCH BOX ABOVE BANNER AFTER FILL YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS. YOU CAN GET INSTANT $1000 TO YOUR HOME. ... 29 Jun 2010 02:00
Priority Management in postfix
Hi, I want to give priority to each outbound email and as per priority email will be sent. For example, if there are three email with priority *high*, *medium* and * low* respectively. In this case, the high priority email should be sent first, then medium priority email should be sent then low priority emai... 30 Jun 2010 09:46