From: Andy on
Based on the photo
<http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/fullimage.php?image=17043>, it looks
like the fan blows air into the power supply case.

From: peter on
So I went to the review and took a good long look at the Fan setup of the
PSU in Zoom view
and I would suggest you do the same and compare it to the unit you own.
To me it looks like the blades of the fan are angled to suck air in...

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

From: Fred on
me wrote:
> OK... I live in the dark ages... but what's with "modern" power
> supplies blowing INTO the case instead of out of it? Pushing hot air
> in can't possibly be good - why not blow it right out and let the draw
> cool the rest of the case?
>
> Are most of you opening up your PS and reversing these back-asswards
> fans?

To be clear here .
A lot of the modern power supplies employ much larger slower revolving fans
that are designed to run more quietly.
A 135mm fan is placed in the bottom or top of the unit (depending on your
perspective and where the supply is mounted in your case) which draws air
from within the case and exhausts it out of the rear vent of the power
supply to the outside.
With these power supplies the rear vent is situated where the smaller type
of fans would normally be placed.
If yours is doing the opposite, i.e. sucking air from the outside and
exhausting into the case then I would change the direction.

From: Barry Watzman on
That is correct, but those systems had LARGE case fans blowing air
directly across those CPU "heatsink only" coolers. It was a sound
design at the time, although I didn't like it.

From: Barry Watzman on
You cannot conclude that without knowing which way the blades turn,
clockwise or counter-clockwise.