From: BOB URZ on

seal20 wrote:

> Hi,
> I need a power supply for my Spirit Folio 10-2.
> Would you know where to find such a device at a reasonnable price,
> or how to find/make one PSU that could work for my mixer ?
>
> Second point, if anybody have got the manual, I would be interested.
>
> Thank you
> --
> Seal20
> http://www.newchumpchange.com

Most of the power supplies of that series have a rather unique plug
and socket on the Power supply and mixer. Best advice, find a original
new or used. Other wise, your going to have to use a generic
supply of proper voltage and current as well as cobble up the disconnect
plugs on the console

You might find your new acquisition (my assumption) was not the bargain
your thought it was. Or shoot the guy that lost it if you already own it.

Bob

From: George Gleason on
seal20 <swiller2k4(a)free.fr_evidement> wrote in news:434e944f$0$31848
$626a14ce(a)news.free.fr:

> Robert McTigue wrote:
>
>> How did you come by the mixer with no power supply?
>
> I just need a little console for drumming on stage,
> I've bought this console on Ebay, no pb, the guy that sold me said it was
> missing a cable ...

I am sure any pro house can order you what you need
try
www.boyntonproaudio.com
george
From: TimPerry on

"seal20" <swiller2k4(a)free.fr_evidement> wrote in message
> Tim Scott wrote:
>
> > Do Soundcraft/Spirit not have a spares/replacements service/shop type
> > thing, and are the manuals not downloadable from the website?
>
> I have already cheked the website, there is no manual for the Spirit folio
> 10-2 and concerning the part number the price of the new PSU is more
> expensive that the console. :o/
>
> so I try to find another way ...
>
> --
> Seal20
> http://www.newchumpchange.com

the F1 uses an 18.3 - 0 - 18.3 VAC at 600 mA if thats any help

From: Pooh Bear on

seal20 wrote:

> Hi,
> I need a power supply for my Spirit Folio 10-2.
> Would you know where to find such a device at a reasonnable price,
> or how to find/make one PSU that could work for my mixer ?
>
> Second point, if anybody have got the manual, I would be interested.

The 'power supply' for the Spirit Folio series is simply a transfomer
with a centre tapped secondary.

Unfortunately, third party 'OEM' generic A.C. 'wall warts' only offer a
single ( untapped ) secondary typically. You could make your own 'psu' of
course. You'll need to change that proprietary 3 pole connector on the
back panel of course.

I think it's around 18-0-18 V A.C. btw. I forget the watts. I expect
around a 15VA transformer is up to the job.

Graham

From: Pooh Bear on

Pooh Bear wrote:

> seal20 wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I need a power supply for my Spirit Folio 10-2.
> > Would you know where to find such a device at a reasonnable price,
> > or how to find/make one PSU that could work for my mixer ?
> >
> > Second point, if anybody have got the manual, I would be interested.
>
> The 'power supply' for the Spirit Folio series is simply a transfomer
> with a centre tapped secondary.
>
> Unfortunately, third party 'OEM' generic A.C. 'wall warts' only offer a
> single ( untapped ) secondary typically. You could make your own 'psu' of
> course. You'll need to change that proprietary 3 pole connector on the
> back panel of course.
>
> I think it's around 18-0-18 V A.C. btw. I forget the watts. I expect
> around a 15VA transformer is up to the job.

After seeing Tim Perry's post - I'd better revise that ! It needs to be a bit
bigger.

Most convenient typical next size up is usually 30VA.

You can buy a transformer from Farnell

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=4334474&N=401

or

http://fr.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=3068638&N=0