From: seal20 on
Hi,
I need a power supply for my Spirit Folio 10-2.
Would you know where to find such a device at a reasonnable price,
or how to find/make one PSU that could work for my mixer ?

Second point, if anybody have got the manual, I would be interested.

Thank you
--
Seal20
http://www.newchumpchange.com
From: Robert McTigue on
seal20 wrote:
> Hi,
> I need a power supply for my Spirit Folio 10-2.
> Would you know where to find such a device at a reasonnable price,
> or how to find/make one PSU that could work for my mixer ?
>
> Second point, if anybody have got the manual, I would be interested.
>
> Thank you

How did you come by the mixer with no power supply?

--
Touched by his Noodly Appendage
From: Tim Scott on

"seal20" <swiller2k4(a)free.fr_evidement> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I need a power supply for my Spirit Folio 10-2.
> Would you know where to find such a device at a reasonnable price,
> or how to find/make one PSU that could work for my mixer ?
>
> Second point, if anybody have got the manual, I would be interested.

Do Soundcraft/Spirit not have a spares/replacements service/shop type thing,
and are the manuals not downloadable from the website?

From: seal20 on
Tim Scott wrote:

> Do Soundcraft/Spirit not have a spares/replacements service/shop type
> thing, and are the manuals not downloadable from the website?

I have already cheked the website, there is no manual for the Spirit folio
10-2 and concerning the part number the price of the new PSU is more
expensive that the console. :o/

so I try to find another way ...

From: seal20 on
Robert McTigue wrote:

> How did you come by the mixer with no power supply?

I just need a little console for drumming on stage,
I've bought this console on Ebay, no pb, the guy that sold me said it was
missing a cable ...