First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
exec usp_MyProc cast(@MyParam as int)
Can you pass expressions to a proc? ... 26 Feb 2010 17:36
Reference integrity between two databases
Hello. I have two tables, Customer and Order. If they were in one database, I would create a foreign key from Order to Customer, but they are not, they are in different databases (on the same server). The databases are maintained independently, so I'd rather put an adapter (wrapping the Customer table and im... 5 Mar 2010 03:58
restricting access to sp_table_statistics2_rowset
Greets, A company I work for has granted ODBC access to some of their clients (a risky proposition, I totally agree.) I have been tasked with analyzing the load these clients incur, and in the course of that, I noticed some calls to sp_table_statistics2_rowset were taking upwards of 100 seconds to return! T... 28 Feb 2010 00:16
Need help with the Query.
I need to construct a query base on the requirements below and get stuck. Any help would greatly appreciated. IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Temp', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Temp GO CREATE TABLE #Temp ( LoanId INT NULL, Enterdate DATETIME NULL ) GO INSERT INTO dbo.#Temp (Loa... 26 Feb 2010 16:29
Updating column values only if value is not null
Hi, I have 2 tables. I have a query that updates the values of some columns from table A with values from some columns of table B based on a given condition. Something like this: Update T1 Set T1.C1 = T2.C1, T1.C2 = T2.C2, T1.C3 = T2.C3 FROM A T1 INNER JOIN B T2 ON <my condition> That's simple to do... 26 Feb 2010 10:47
Slow response
Hi I send to the database the same query for many records but only for some it reposes very slowly There is no apparent explanation as there is no large amount of data. It is so slow that I had to raise the timeout from 30 to 120 Can anyone please suggest any reason. Is it file corruption (I backed up and... 6 Mar 2010 12:59
Chart Question
I am doing a column chart in SSRS 2008. Is there a function or a way to mouse over the bar and see the data value of the column. I see there is a way to show the value in the bar but I want to be able to mouse over it (value appears then disappears) like in excel. Is this possible? Thanks in advance ... 28 Feb 2010 04:33
Date Range - One Date Provided
Using SQL 2005 Is there a way to query a date range with only one date provided? The date field is a timestamp with mm/dd/yyyy mm:ss. User provides date from a dropdown list on a form - example 12/01/2009. We want to provide all records that fall in the month of Dec 2009. SELECT [DATE] FROM tbl WHERE [DATE]... 25 Feb 2010 13:43
SMS 2003 report help
I have no idea how to do this, but hopefully someone out there can help. Running SMS 2003 and I have the two reports below that I would like to combine with a change. I would like to be able to see the username and time of day usage for each user hit, not just the last usage along with everything in that first... 25 Feb 2010 09:10
To hide database schema
Hi, Recently we have updated our database protection tool called DbDefence (www.dbdefence.com). Now it contains modules built with FIPS 140-2 validated encryption modules. The tool completely encrypts database and log, hides schema, prevents any unauthorized access. The solution meets requirements of software v... 25 Feb 2010 03:42