First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Organization Hierarchy from Employee Master Table
This is rather a unique question which came up during a discussion with one of our developers, where they want only SQL views and no stored procedure at all. Here is the problem description: I've a table that holds the Employee ID and Supervisor ID columns in it. For every employee, there is a supervisor excep... 16 Feb 2010 18:24
Any way to select all fields except 1?
Yes, though it can be high I/O depending on the table here is a workaround i found for it. Select * into #temp from table alter table #temp drop column column_name Select * from #temp Ken wrote: Any way to select all fields except 1? 29-Jun-07 Is there a way to select all fields from a table... 11 Feb 2010 17:22
Stored procedure, delete from multiple tables
Hello, In a stored procedure i want to delete data from multiple tables. Now i am doing this in my stored procedure: DELETE FROM table1 DELETE FROM table2 DELETE FROM table3 DELETE FROM table4 .... and so on Is it possible to do this in a more elegenat manner like holding the table names in so... 9 Feb 2010 09:29
Stored procedure, delete from multiple tables
Hello, In a stored procedure i want to delete data from multiple tables. Now i am doing this in my stored procedure: DELETE FROM table1 ... 10 Feb 2010 20:15
Send Mail from SQL server 2000
Hi, I am trying to send mail from sql server . I have done this by sql server 2005 but not getting success in sql server 2000. The error is : The configuration option 'Ole Automation Procedures' does not exist, or it may be an advanced option. Please help . Thanks, hemant ... 9 Feb 2010 11:43
Which columns are in what tables
I have been asked to provide a list of all columns in all tables in a database. I have the output from "select * from sys.tables" and "select * from sys.columns", but how do I know which columns are in what tables? Thanks Bob ... 16 Feb 2010 22:55
Set up trace
Hello, [SQL2005] I want to setup a trace and capture Deadlock information. However I do not want to use SQL profiler and instead write T-SQL to accomplish this. The trace output should go to a table. When I checked sp_trace_create, it does not mention about having table as output. When I created a trace in ... 9 Feb 2010 08:23
date diff help
Hey All, select datediff(wk,'1/10/2010','12/9/2009') This to me should be 6 instead of 5. I've tried the SET DateFirst but they all resolve to 5. Am I looking at this all wrong? thanks, rodchar ... 9 Feb 2010 11:43
Connection strings going from local drive to a network drive using Wizards in Visual Web Developer?
Using the Wizards (drag and drop from toolbox) in Visual Studio 2008, does anybody know a quick way to repoint or redo the connection string so that it points to the right database? Here's the problem: Say you have a database in c:\Directory1\NORTHWND.MDF. Now your connection string points to it. Everything... 10 Feb 2010 11:09
How to get records from Local Access Databse Using OPENROWSET Function
Dear Sir, I am using OPENROWSET Function to open Access Database File and my Query is as follows. SELECT Field1 FROM OPENROWSET('Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0', 'D:\Sanjay\My Projects\Settings.mdb'; 'admin'; '', AppVersion) If I run this application on client computer and the specified file is exist on client ... 8 Feb 2010 19:09