From: BURT on
On Jul 13, 8:18 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 6:38 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear PD, the Dunce:  If you... elementary school teachers know so
> much, why aren't you making '+new posts' to explain what you've
> contributed?  Because you all know nothing nor have you contributed
> anything!  — NE —
>

> > On Jul 12, 4:53 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > > On Jul 12, 4:16 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Dear PD the DUNCE School Teacher:  Read some of the following links to
> > > see how clearly I've documented what I've done.
>
> > I've looked them over and can find no adequate documentation of your
> > $2,000 interferometer.
> > Are you sure you made one, or did you just make that up too?
>
> > >  Oh...  Have you
> > > replicated that $40.00 dropped ball experiment?  That “color photo” I
> > > sent you is all the documentation needed to disprove Coriolis and
> > > Einstein, etc.  — NE —
>
> > You know, if you put up a "color photo" of your apparatus at a 4th
> > grade science fair and called it your experimental description, you
> > wouldn't get even a C for it.
>
> > > Where Angels Fear to Fallhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/8152ef3e...
> > > Last Nails in Einstein's Coffinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_frm/thre...
> > > Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/43f6f316...
> > > An Einstein Disproof for Dummieshttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/f7a63...
> > > Another look at Einsteinhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/41670721...
> > > Three Problems for Math and Sciencehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci..physics/browse_thread/thread/bb07f...
> > > Matter from Thin Airhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/ee4fe...
> > > Curing Einstein’s Diseasehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/4ff9e...
> > > Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M  (at sci.math)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.math/browse_thread/thread/d9f98526...
> > > Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmashhttp://groups.google.com/group/sci..physics/browse_thread/thread/5d847...
> > > Dropping Einstein Like a Stonehttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_thread/thread/989e1...
> > > Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
> [...]

Speed is created by acceleration. Change in speed is always detectable
by weightedness of flowing energy in the other direction.

Motion is detectable at its onset due to weight.

Mitch Raemsch
From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 13, 10:23 am, GSS <gurcharn_san...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear GSS:

Clocks can indeed be synchronized to show identical time settings at a
common point on the Earth. When you say: “to and fro”, I’ll assume
you mean… back and forth, as with mirrors. Note: There is no
switching means known to man that can measure light speed, one-way,
over Earth based distances. Your separation distance of 50 Km needs
to be more like to the moon, or further, to be even close to being
measurable one way. A. A. Michelson made a very precise measurement
of the velocity of light in air with his 22 mile long Mt. Wilson
experiment. The back and forth path length was 44 miles. He timed
the emission-to-receipt times by reflecting the light from a precisely
spinning octagonal mirror. By carefully adjusting the rotational
speed of the mirror, he could cause the beam of light to interfere
with a split off copy of the same beam. He could then determine that
the high speed spinning mirror had rotated 1/8 revolution in the time
it took for the light to travel 44 miles. The effects of Earth’s
velocity were… “averaged out”, because the light traveled back and
forth.

If you do any light velocity experiment over a 24 hour period, half of
the data will show the velocity increased by the rotational velocity
of the Earth, and the other half will show the light velocity
decreased that same amount. But since the length of your light course
is too short, you would have to use multiple reflections over that 50
Km in order to be able to time the light at all. Effectively, any
back and forth recording of the time will have the velocity of the
Earth averaged out, just like at Mt. Wilson. Having a “clock” or
clocks measuring the time would be less accurate than Michelson’s
rotating mirrors.

The simplest and most direct way to measure Earth’s velocity in the
Cosmos, is by using my X, Y, and Z interferometer. The light shining
along the ‘Z’ axis strikes a normal 60T 40R beam splitter, and returns
to a normal paper target glued to the front of the laser. That means
that such light course is unaffected by the velocity of the Earth.
Though the beam translates parallel to its earlier location(s), the
distance between the beam splitter and the paper target doesn’t chance
because both of those are perfectly parallel. The latter light course
becomes the unchanging CONTROL that the M-M experiment lacked.

The ’Test’ light course travels 36” from the back mirror of the laser,
through the beam splitter to hit a 45 degree mirror (bends the light
90 degrees). From there the reflected light travels 12” to a first
surface, parallel mirror that sends the same test beam headed back
toward the target that’s glued to the front of the laser (with a
precision pin hole to let the laser light pass.) The aspect of my
interferometer which detects the velocity in the Cosmos is this: The
test light, in traveling the 36” to the 45 degree mirror isn’t
anchored to the apparatus. Since the Earth will move by various
amounts while the light travels the “nominal” 36”, the actual length
of the light course will increase or decrease depending on how much
OFF CENTER the light hits the 45 degree mirror. The faster the
velocity of the Earth, the further off center the beam will hit, and
the greater (or less) the TIME of travel to the target will be. When
one light course changes its times of travel and the other one
doesn’t, you get these nice advancing or retarding interference rings.

So, GSS, rather than dreaming up clocks with can’t be switched to
indicate when the light arrived, just accept that my New Science
already has most of the answers. More sophisticated interferometers
should be able to measure (not merely detect) Earth’s velocity and
direction in the Cosmos. — NoEinstein —

From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 13, 12:08 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

Dear PD, the Dunce School Teacher: You and Sam were met for each
other. Neither of you have ever paraphrased a single disproof of ant
of my many points of science. You two are like turkeys running around
on just one leg, while feeding your face with the other leg. — NE —

From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 13, 12:09 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 9:26 pm, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:

> > > I've looked them over and can find no adequate documentation of your
> > > $2,000 interferometer.
> > > Are you sure you made one, or did you just make that up too?

> > > You know, if you put up a "color photo" of your apparatus at a 4th
> > > grade science fair and called it your experimental description, you
> > > wouldn't get even a C for it.

> > Maybe you are right, PD.  But fourth grade school teachers know no
> > more about physics than that 'speck' at the bottom the Science Hill
> > that I am the King of.  — NE —-
>
> There's a little bit of foam on the corner of your mouth, there.
>
> No, the other side.
>
> PD- Hide quoted text -

PD... You don't want to get me 'mad' I might bite you! — NE —
From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 13, 11:38 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Burt: I'll give you an 85! Indeed, there must be an
acceleration, however small, before reaching any fixed speed. If the
speed changes, there IS a force (front or back) to show that the speed
change has occurred. And... if motion occurs (acceleration) there will
be a mass proportional force, because of the object's inertia pushing
of the enclosure. — NoEinstein —