From: NoEinstein on
On Jul 15, 8:16 am, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear JT: Are you drunk? Rotation much beyond 60 per minute would
incapacitate everyone on board. Get off the sauce, man! — NoEinstein
—

From: JT on
On 15 Juli, 22:53, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 14, 4:51 am,JT<jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 12 Juli, 01:27, "Socratis" <socra...(a)alice.it> wrote:
>
> > > "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_z> wrote in message

> > > Unfortunately, this is a typical answer that ignores the basic question.  It
> > > seems to me that rotation proves that absolute motion exists, and I
> > > can't seem to find a coherent explanation otherwise.  When something
> > > is rotating, objects on it and part of it are forced to the outside by
> > > something we typically call 'centrifugal force', a term I'm aware is
> > > controversial.  When something isn't rotating, objects on that
> > > something don't experience that 'force'.
>
> > > Please, if you know of a coherent way of explaining this, point me
> > > to it and I'll try to understand it, because I want to understand it.
> > > If you're tired of typing, just point me to a link.
> > > I and many others realize there are a lot of smart physicists who
> > > state there is no absolute motion, and many laymen who are
> > > directly aware that a rotating object is quite different from a
> > > non-rotating object.  Unlike the speed of light issues (which
> > > all make sense to me) the difference between rotating and
> > > non-rotating objects can be experienced by anyone, providing
> > > compelling and immediate evidence that absolute motion exists.- Dölj citerad text -
>
> > > - Visa citerad text -
>
> > I also find your questions interesting i do not know anything about
> > physic
>
> This seems to be a significant improvement in your self-assessment
> skills.- Dölj citerad text -
>
> - Visa citerad text -

It is all true but i am a bad genius on deductive reasoning.

JT
From: JT on
On 15 Juli, 20:56, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/15/10 11:39 AM,JTwrote:

> >>     Rotation is absolute. Laser gyro measures rotation.
>
> > So Sam what RPM does earth rotate with.
>
> >JT
>
>    Little weak on the unit conversions,JT?
>      http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=0.72921158553E-4+rad%2Fs+in+rpm

No certainly not i created both unit conversion applets as well as a
crosslinked physic/unit database before you did wear diapers.

You can find it on net it is fairly popular. Watch out for the peachy
colors.

JT
From: JT on
On 15 Juli, 20:56, Sam Wormley <sworml...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/15/10 11:39 AM,JTwrote:

> >>     Rotation is absolute. Laser gyro measures rotation.
>
> > So Sam what RPM does earth rotate with.
>
> >JT
>
>    Little weak on the unit conversions,JT?
>      http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=0.72921158553E-4+rad%2Fs+in+rpm

Oh i also noted you did not answer, admit you have no idea about
earths absolute rotation velocity in RPM.

You are just as slow as usual, just handwaving that is what bots are
good for no critical thinking going.
JT
From: JT on
On 16 Juli, 04:55, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On Jul 15, 8:16 am,JT<jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> DearJT:  Are you drunk?  Rotation much beyond 60 per minute would
> incapacitate everyone on board.  Get off the sauce, man!  — NoEinstein
> —
>

> > On 15 Juli, 01:46, NoEinstein <noeinst...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> > > On Jul 14, 5:51 am,JT<jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > DearJT:  You preface by saying that you know nothing about physics.
> > > Then, you claim that physical rotating a space ship 10,000 RPM won't
> > > impose stress on the occupants.  So, you prove your own point: You
> > > don't know anything about physics!  The laws of physics don't require
> > > closeness to mass for their existence.  In most likelihood, every
> > > person on your spaceship would be dead, from draining their blood from
> > > their brain, or stopping their heart because of the compressive forces
> > > put on the bodies.  The best way for you to learn physics is to
> > > observe what happens in real life.  Put a rat in a cage and spin it
> > > 10K rpm, and the rat dies.  Of course that same thing will happen
> > > halfway between galaxies.  — NoEinstein —
>
> > So what do you suppose the ship rotate relative (i said it rotate at
> > 100 000RPM relative earth but what make you say it is really rotating,
> > so tell me what is the real rotational RPM and versus what i guess you
> > do not hold our earth for the origo of nonerotation?)
>
> > The rotation of earth is measured against a fixed point origo, namely
> > our sun in euclidian space, using a Cartesian cordinate system if
> > earth never would change face relative the sun we would still have an
> > orbit but earth would be a nonerotating object by definition.
>
> > Do you propose that our sun is the origo of the nonerotating Euclidian
> > space we travel?
>
> > OR what is the nonerotating frame of the universe do you try to say
> > there is an absolute nonerotational frame in the the universe, i think
> > everyone is keen to now what you propose it is.
>
> > I say rotational forces is only present when something breaks out from
> > the ruling gravitational field.
> > In deepspace the body will not experience any g-forces, the only thing
> > that will let you know that you rotate is the background stars, If you
> > propose that there is a g-forces relative these foreign starts you
> > will have to invent a new longdistance gravitational force, i am all
> > pro that many have proposed such a force.
>
> > But your handwaving doesn't do it for me.
>
> >  JT

> > > - Visa citerad text -- Hide quoted text -

> - Visa citerad text -

Bullshit you have no clue about what rotation is, rotation is not
measured RPM an objects absolute rotation is measured by tension and
stress forces within the material.

And as i told you there will not be any on an object rotating in deep
space, unless you invent some new type of gravitational force working
over vast distances.

Centrifugal and centripetal forces is created when an object moving
within a gravitational field, so when you spinn it is trying to break
lose from the stronger gravitational field.

But what is this force you seem to think exist that work over deep
space and still manage to hold your object from not rotating, and will
create the centripetal force, centrifugal force when it start rotate.

And what create that force do you suggest it is mass, it can not be
inertia because that only work during the acceleration face.

What is your suggestion for none rotation and creation of the
****absolute rotational forces**** that you seem to imply exist?

JT