First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
open all sites free now
open all sites free now no blocked sites now with this site ,just put your blocked site and it will open free http://openfree.zzl.org/here ... 8 Jul 2010 11:21
Python script to install python
I would like to have a python script that would download the most recent svn of python, configure, make, install and cleanup after itself. I am not replacing the python version I would be using to run the script. I was struggling to get this to work and I assume someone else has done it better. Any pointers? T... 8 Jul 2010 12:29
Debugging a segmentation fault
Hi, my python project crashes in a non reproducible way. With gdb I got the backtraces given below. How can I possibly figure out the reason for the segfaults that occur under Linux and Windows, using Python 2.6 in both cases. Thanks Dierk Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. 0x080902b... 13 Jul 2010 02:11
Writing Out from 2 Lists
On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Dlanor Slegov <dlanorslegov(a)rocketmail.com> wrote: Hi, I am trying to find a python solution for an informatics problem I have at work. Generalized equivalent of my problem is: I have an excel sheet with column 1 and column 2 having corresponding information (much ... 8 Jul 2010 09:08
Howto write XML file with comments?
Hello, - I've to write a XML document including comments - the document should be formatted that it could be viewed with a text editor What is the fastest (time for realization) approach doing it in python 2.5? Any help or hints are very welcome Thanks Alexander ... 8 Jul 2010 06:57
simple python deployment tool
Hi, I am writing a python package deployment tool for linux based platforms. I have tried various existing tool sets but none of them is up to the mark and they have their own issues. Initially I'll start with simple approach. 1. Find all the modules/packages and copy to "lib" directory. 2. Find python's *.so... 8 Jul 2010 09:08
Appending to a file using Python API
Hello all, How do you append to a file using Python os::file APIs. So that it appends to the content of the file. Not adding the content to the new line. But just appends next to the exiting content of the file. Example : current content of file A B C if we append D to it, it should be A B C D Not like: ... 8 Jul 2010 03:42
The real problem with Python 3 - no business case for conversion (was "I strongly dislike Python 3")
Am 07.07.2010 23:10, schrieb Brendan Abel: One thing that would be very useful is how to maintain something that works on 2.x and 3.x, but not limiting yourself to 2.6. Giving up versions below 2.6 is out of the question for most projects with a significant userbase IMHO. As such, the idea of ru... 8 Jul 2010 02:38
How do I add method dynamically to module using C API?
The code below, very much work in progress, just trying things, is C++. Sorry about the formatting, I had to reformat manually for this posting: <code> class Module { private: Ptr p_; public: Module( PyModuleDef const& def ) : p_( ::PyModule_Create... 8 Jul 2010 05:52
How to test/troubshoot an extension (pylibconfig)?
I'm trying to use python bindings for libconfig. There appear to be three very slightly different bindings: http://code.google.com/p/python-libconfig/ http://wiki.github.com/cnangel/python-libconfig/ http://github.com/azeey/python-libconfig/ I'm using the latter with libconfig 1.4.5 http://www.... 8 Jul 2010 13:36