First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
do
please, please post a link to my site, http://offlame.thevoid1.net/ also, post free for all links at www.thevoid1.net/ffa -Robin ... 9 Jul 2010 11:38
Last day to submit your Surge 2010 CFP!
Today is your last chance to submit a CFP abstract for the 2010 Surge Scalability Conference. The event is taking place on Sept 30 and Oct 1, 2010 in Baltimore, MD. Surge focuses on case studies that address production failures and the re-engineering efforts that led to victory in Web Applications or Internet Arc... 9 Jul 2010 11:38
SqlAlchemy: remote connection on problem on mysql database
Hi everyone, in my script I'm trying to connect to a remote database using sqlalchemy. Since I'm pretty new to this library I'm not really sure of what I am doing :-). Up to now what I'm doing to connect to the database is this: engine = create_engine("mysql:// my_username:my_password(a)phpmyadmin.myhost.com/my... 9 Jul 2010 12:44
Netbeans plugin and Python 3
Hi, Someone knows if Netbeans will support Python 3 language features? Nowadays, I tried Netbeans 6.9 but it only supports Python 2.5 :( And I'd like really to develop with Python 3. Thanks. ... 12 Jul 2010 05:14
python instructor
We're looking for a first-rate python trainer to come to our organization for a day or two. We are a small group of geospatial/ remote sensing scientists whose research spans the gap between environmental accounting/monitoring and policy and human interaction. We have about 5-10 (or so) python users (and potential... 9 Jul 2010 21:38
Load/Performance Testing of a Web Server
Hi to all, i want to stress test a tomcat web server, so that i could find out its limits. e.g how many users can be connected and request a resource concurrently. I used JMeter which is an excellent tool, but i would like to use a more pythonic approach. Any hints Antonis ... 11 Jul 2010 06:07
ipython problem in opening a file
Hello pythoners! I just dived into ipython since I'd like to make use of matplotlib. Over the trials, I came across a problem. One of the scripts that I have is not working with ipython, while it has been and still is working well with Python GUI. The problem is, even though I have the file in the c:\python26 ... 9 Jul 2010 09:25
Python scripts from DOS
On my machine, I can go to a DOS shell, and type myscript.py This will cause the script to be run as a python script. So that bit works. On another machine, on which python was set up without admin privileges, if I type myscript.py it will open the "Open With" dialog box. It wont let me execute it with ... 9 Jul 2010 09:25
Only one forum app in Python?
Hello I'd like to write a small web app in Python which must include a forum. So I checked the relevant article in Wikipedia, which says that only one forum app is available for Python: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_internet_forum_software_(other) Is Pocoo really the only solution available o... 17 Jul 2010 06:35
Inheriting from "dict" (was: Python dynamic attribute creation)
On 7/2/2010 1:54 AM, Gregory Ewing wrote: WANG Cong wrote: Yeah, my point is why setattr() for dynamic attributes while assignments for static attributes? If you mean using exactly the same syntax for both, that would require making the static case more verbose, e.g. instead of foo.blarg ... 9 Jul 2010 01:48