First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
[OFF TOPIC] How to Learn Lambda Calculus: A Guide
1: Try to learn lambda calculus 2: Fail to learn lambda calculus 3: Sit in corner rocking 4: Consider suicide. ... 15 Jul 2010 17:37
Best Pythonic Approach to Annotation/Metadata?
Hello Python community! I am building a JSON-RPC web application that uses quite a few models. I would like to return JSON encoded object information and I need a system to indicate which properties should be returned when the object is translated to a JSON encoded string. Unfortunately, this application runs on... 16 Jul 2010 06:37
Code generator and visitor pattern
Hello, this is obviously a Python OO question: Since Python isn't stringly typed, single-dispatch isn't available per se. So is the "double-dispatch" Visitor pattern, which is usually used in OO systems to implement code generators. So, what is the de facto method in Python to handle source code generation? ... 18 Jul 2010 05:11
Q for Emacs users: code-folding (hideshow)
This is a question _for Emacs users_ (the rest of you, go away :) ). How do you do Python code-folding in Emacs? Thanks! ~K ... 17 Jul 2010 09:48
inflect.py: generate plurals, ordinals, numbers to words...
> I'm pleased to announce the release of inflect.py v0.1.8, a module that correctly generates: * the plural of singular nouns and verbs * the singular of plural nouns * ordinals * indefinite articles * present participles * and converts numbers to words Wow! Tons of kudos, this must have b... 16 Jul 2010 13:13
empty set and empty dict for Python 3
Hi there, Maybe somebody already suggested this: How about "{:}" for the empty dict, so that "{}" can denote the empty set? Yingjie ... 15 Jul 2010 09:50
Extending objects by a method?
Hello, I'm new to Python so beware. I have a hierarchical object structure which I iterate over (the elements/classes of interest). I would like to apply the Visitor pattern onto this object structure, so I must add an "accept" method to every object (I'm interesting in) for the Visitor pattern to work. Is ... 15 Jul 2010 10:56
python3: help with pickle
On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Alan <alanwilter(a)gmail.com> wrote: Hi there, This is more an exercise to myself to understand python3. I took a code I wrote (acpype) and I am trying to make it compatible with either python 3 or 2. I am trying to make a pickle file compatible with either python 3 and 2 a... 15 Jul 2010 07:40
need help: Is there is a way to get someone's calendar from mail exchange server with python
aimeixu wrote: I really need help to figure out a way to get someone's calendar from mail exchange server with python. You can implement any network protocol with Python, see e.g. the struct library. However, it would be easier to use an existing protocol implementation. When you say "mail exchange server", ... 15 Jul 2010 06:36
need help: Is there is a way to get someone's calendar from mailexchange server with python
Hi guys, I really need help to figure out a way to get someone's calendar from mail exchange server with python. I have no idea about how to make it ..Or could some nice guys give me some hint?Thank a lot . ... 15 Jul 2010 06:36