First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
make a folder to .nsi file(which finally will convert to .exe) use python
Has any python liberary can make a folder to .nsi file? Thanks ... 23 Jul 2010 05:55
TOLERANCE IN ISLAM
TOLERANCE IN ISLAM http://www.islamhouse.com/s/9661 Tolerance In Islam TOLERANCE IN ISLAM In Spain under the Umayyads and in Baghdad under the Abbasid Khalifas, Christians and Jews, equally with Muslims, were admitted to the Schools and universities - not only that, but were boarded and lodged in hostels... 23 Jul 2010 00:33
Where is the man page of python library
Hi, guys. As a regular user of python, I am often annoyed by the fact that the official python docementation is too short and too simple to satisfy my requirement. While working with socket, I want to know every detail about every API. I can easilly achieve that by reading man page if the language is C. But ... 24 Jul 2010 16:40
Sending HTTP headers via plain sockets
Hi Guys, I am very new to python and I am trying to send HTTP headers for redirection using sockets in python 3, but in vain. If I use the meta tag REFRESH method the redirection works. Please advise what I am missing, below is the snippet of my code: hostsock is the socket object print('Redirecting... 22 Jul 2010 23:28
Brief guide to using virtualenv and wxpython
This Brief guide to using virtualenv with wxpython , written with sphinx may be helpful for you. If your dev platform is mac os x. The documented process is about python 2.7 , wxpython 2.8.11 and virtualenv. http://bit.ly/bwdWCR ... 22 Jul 2010 21:19
Pydev 1.6.0 Released
> The supposed feature to start a console in which the contents of the current editor window are automatically "exec"ed /available still doesn't work for me. I'm talking about this: http://www.pydev.org/manual_adv_interactive_console.html Pressing Ctrl-Alt-Enter, a interactive console opens but ... 22 Jul 2010 21:19
James Gosling the Creator of EMACS and JAVA - leaves ORACLE - But then reports started coming in of odd failures. Systems would crash strangely. We'd get crashes in applications. All applications. Crashes in the kernel.
But then reports started coming in of odd failures. Systems would crash strangely. We'd get crashes in applications. All applications. Crashes in the kernel. But then reports started coming in of odd failures. Systems would crash strangely. We'd get crashes in applications. All applications. Crashes in the kerne... 22 Jul 2010 19:07
Improper Backtraces in Exec'd Code
Hello, I have written an importing extension along the lines of PEP 302 (http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0302/) and have run into a bit of a problem with stack backtraces after exceptions. When I run code with the using my importing extension, backtraces come up looking like this: Traceback (most recent ... 22 Jul 2010 14:41
Sun Grid Engine / NFS and Python shell execution question
Hello everyone, and thanks for your time to read this. For quite some time, I have had a problem using Python's shell execution facilities in combination with a cluster computer environment (such as Sun Grid Engine (SGE)). In particular, I wish to repeatedly execute a number of commands in sub-shells or pipes wi... 22 Jul 2010 20:13
Convert Unix timestamp to Readable Date/time
Well i have the following number 1279796174846 i did the following: mdate = 1279796174846 tempStr = str(mdate) tempStr2 = tempStr[:-3] tempInt = int(tempStr2) print "Last Login :", datetime.datetime.fromtimestamp(tempInt) that prints out: 2010-07-22 06:56:14 But when i check my answer at http://www.onlinec... 22 Jul 2010 09:11