First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
write xml to txt encoding
William Johnston, 29.07.2010 14:12: I have a Python app that parses XML files and then writes to text files. XML or HTML? However, the output text file is "sometimes" encoded in some Asian language. Here is my code: encoding = "iso-8859-1" clean_sent = nltk.clean_html(sent.text) ... 29 Jul 2010 09:40
measuring a function time
This should be enough import time tic = time.time() function() toc = time.time() print toc - tic On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Mahmood Naderan <nt_mahmood(a)yahoo.com> wrote: Hi, I want to measure a function run time. I read http://docs.python.org/library/time.html but I am confused a... 7 Aug 2010 12:33
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME
CPA AFFILIATE NETWORKS AWESOME EARNINGS FROM YOUR HOME Work with online free cpa network learn how to work from your home by using cpa offers Great payout methods( cheque,paypal,wire transfer) No investment Earn from $2-$44 per lead EARN $5 PER REFERRED AFFILIATES Awesome earnings get paid for your honest w... 29 Jul 2010 02:05
Function parameter scope
Hi, I had another question: What is the scope of a parameter passed to a function? I know its a very basic question, but I am just sharpening my basics :) def func_something(x) return print(x+1); Does x become a local variable or does it stay as a module scoped variable? Though I think its local, bu... 28 Jul 2010 23:56
Performance ordered dictionary vs normal dictionary
Hi guys, I was wondering what would be better to do some medium to heavy book keeping in memory - Ordered Dictionary or a plain simple Dictionary object?? Regards, N4v ... 3 Aug 2010 04:53
Newbie question regarding SSL and certificate verification
On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Jeffrey Gaynor <jgaynor(a)ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote: Hi, I am making a first large project in python and am having quite a bit of difficulty unscrambling various python versions and what they can/cannot do.. To wit, I must communicate with certain services via https and am required to... 31 Jul 2010 15:04
Newbie question regarding SSL and certificate verification
Hi, I am making a first large project in python and am having quite a bit of difficulty unscrambling various python versions and what they can/cannot do. To wit, I must communicate with certain services via https and am required to perform certificate verification on them. The problem is that I also have to do t... 28 Jul 2010 20:39
Ascii to Unicode.
Hi, I've got an Ascii file with some latin characters. Specifically \xe1 and \xfc. I'm trying to import it into a Postgresql database that's running in Unicode mode. The Unicode converter chokes on those two characters. I could just manually replace those to characters with something valid but if any other in... 28 Jul 2010 18:28
Linear nterpolation in 3D
Hi, I'm trying to interpolate a 3D data (from the pic attached) with the interp2d command. What I have, are three vectors f, z, A (x, y, z respectively, A is the percentage data given on the isolines). I first put the f and z in a meshgrid and afterwards in the griddata to get a 3D-grid then started to interp... 28 Jul 2010 15:09
Nice way to cast a homogeneous tuple
A new python convert is now looking for a replacement for another perl idiom. In particular, since Perl is weakly typed, I used to be able to use unpack to unpack sequences from a string, that I could then use immediately as integers. In python, I find that when I use struct.unpack I tend to get strings. (May... 8 Aug 2010 01:34