First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169
simple-way-to-recover-your-missing-laptop
"fizzi" <fizzi(a)my10sen.com> wrote in message news:48469e2f$1_2(a)news.tm.net.my... Worst thing could happen to your laptop is its been stolen, there is an easy way to recover back your missing property. LocatePC is a software that sends you a secret email message from your computer containing vital inf... 31 Mar 2010 21:02
Getting a Python program to run of off a flash drive?
I wanted to know if there was a way I could get a Python program to run off of my flash drive as soon as the computer (Windows) detected the device? For example I could have a a simple program that would create a text document on the computers desktop when my flash drive is detected. ... 1 Apr 2010 04:39
Get Eclipse/PyDev to run scripts that don't end in .py
Is there any way to tell PyDev in Eclipse to run a script that doesn't end in .py? Even if I have to go and manually set something for each file... I've inherited (in a manner of speaking) a dev project that is done in python2.6... I pulled the latest dev branch and have it opened as a project in Eclipse, howev... 31 Mar 2010 22:08
subprocess only good for win32?
subprocess works fine on my win pro 32-bit, but not on vista 64-bit. am i doing some wrong, or it just won't work for win64? If that's true, will it be extended to win64 in teh future? thanks in advance wk ... 1 Apr 2010 17:58
Question about list comprehension/standard "for" disparities
Nathan Rice wrote: I was just wondering, why the list/generator and standard "for" have disparities? It would be really nice to be able to do: for x in y if foo: ... rather than: for x in (x for x in y if foo): ... But it's not much of an issue when you can easily wr... 31 Mar 2010 16:34
Video is very funny..hhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhh Video is very funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cKvPp71QFY ... 31 Mar 2010 14:20
Generating text from a regular expression
Hi everyone, I have a slightly complicated/medium sized regular expression and I want to generate all possible words that it can match (to compare performance of regex against an acora based matcher). Using the regular expression as a grammar to generate all words in its language. I was wondering if this possibl... 2 Apr 2010 20:23
No editbox () functionality in python-dialog module?
Strange issue, I find that the dialog utility has an editbox function but the python-dialog module doesn't provide this and there's no mention of the reason for the omission of this important functionality. Is there no easy and simple way to create a multi-line input dialog in ANY of the text mode console libr... 31 Mar 2010 04:21
Python + OpenOffice Calc
Hi all! i'm giving away to a friend of mine that have a garage (he repair car) my old computer. He will use it essentialy to create estimates of the work via an ods file (i've made a simple ods file to be filled with the cost of materials and a description of the work). He's totally new with computer and have d... 1 Apr 2010 16:52
Sublassing tuple works, subclassing list does not
Hi all I needed something similar to, but not quite the same as, collections.namedtuple. The differences are that namedtuple requires the 'names' to be provided at creation time, and then lends itself to creating multiple instances of itself. I wanted a more generic class where I could supply the 'names' an... 31 Mar 2010 08:43