From: gambler on
Thanks for responding.

From: gambler on
I did some research on google and i understand you equation. My problem now
is i will have maybe 30 IIf statements to add up. Since they will be going
from left to right across my sheet, how would i add them . I can write one
statement like you did above. I would really be long. How do you suggest i do
it,and i will do some more reading.
Im going from left to right because im doing horse racing and im look at
each horse in the race seperetyl.
Sure appreciate any help
Thanks Karl
ed

From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
gambler wrote:
>I did some research on google and i understand you equation. My problem now
>is i will have maybe 30 IIf statements to add up. Since they will be going
>from left to right across my sheet, how would i add them . I can write one
>statement like you did above. I would really be long. How do you suggest i do
>it,and i will do some more reading.
>Im going from left to right because im doing horse racing and im look at
>each horse in the race seperetyl.
>Sure appreciate any help
>Thanks Karl
>ed

Usually that's a sign that you need to normalize. Generally, tables should
be tall and slim, not short and fat. Short and fat is almost always an
indication of design problems. Then you can use totals queries. Much easier
and faster.

From: gambler on

From: gambler on
Ill have to read some more.