From: gambler on
Im in a handicapping contest tommorrow and have to use most of my time
preparing for it. If i can ill try to post. So dont think i gave up. Without
you im done. Im not familiar with using access vertically. The only way i
know how to use it is horizontally. What you said make a lot of sense, I just
dont know how to do it that way. If i use an access query vertically all i
would get is 20-30 OR STATEMENTS. Im going to try and come up with a better
description of what Im doing. When I have trouble with my program i usually
send the WEB MASTER a copy of what Im doing snd he tries to figure it out.
His strong suit isnt access, so he cant help. I know you dont want to give
out your email address or any phone number or even call me. I UNDERSTAND WAY.
Is there a way i could send my program to this location for you to see what i
have? I know once you see it or i can explain it more clearly you will have a
solution. ALSO MY POST IS BECOMING SEVERAL DAYS OLD. iF FOR SOME REASON ITS
GET TAKEN OFF THE BOARD FOR BEING OLD WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REPOST SO THAT
I WILL BE ABLE TO STAY IN TOUGH WITH YOU? I know you dont read every post.
I'll try harder in my next post to explain myself better. Please dont give up
on me Im doing my best to explain myself.
Once again thants for all the help
ed