From: cjcountess on
The definitions you use are too inflexible and prevent you from
thinking outside the box. Centrifugal force as I am using it simply
means a force exerted away from a center. You made your point that you
don't agree with the main idea of c^2 being energy in uniform
circular motion with a rest mass, and that's fine with me Why are you
taking this so personally? The theory should stand or fall on its own
merit. Just what is your interest in this nitpicking unless you are
some sort of theory assassin that shoots down any theory that threatens
the economic funding of your theory of interest? Or do those types of
people even exist? I don't know how much simpler I can make it but
you are so stuck on the precise definitions of terms and you should be
a linquistic analysist.
The photoelectric effect showed that photons exert pressure in the
direction of their motion and that the higher the frequency the higher
the pressure. It was determined that the photon energy included a
constant, Planck's constant, and a variable, the frequency. Earlier
it was determined that the speed of light was constant regardless of
frequency. I am just saying that if frequency is what determines the
change in energy while something in the photon remains constant, if you
take away the frequency in both situations you are left with two
constants, the Planck's constant and the constant velocity of light.
The pressure exerted by the constant velocity of a photon minus the
frequency must be that of Planck's constant.. And thus they must
share equivalence. I chose to represent that constant with a horizontal
line, the frequency with vertical lines and c^2 and rest mass with a
circle. This makes things simple. Do you have anything against
simplicity?
My position is still the same, c^2 on the quantum level is the velocity
of light in uniform circular motion or something corresponding and
analogous to it and is also rest mass. It also bridges the gap between
relative and rest mass, electromagnetism and gravity, and energy and
matter in a new way And if the background energy field permeates all of
space or is indistinguishable from space itself, and if energy can be
quantified, than that space can be quantified. If all mass is relative
including rest mass and is generated by accelerated motion and if
gravity itself is generated by accelerated motion it too can be
quantified along the same lines as the energy and rest mass, in
multiples and divisions of c^2.

Cjcountess

From: cjcountess on
Is your strategy to keep me bogged down in the details, because mine is
to formulates the general theory first and work out the details later?
We are in direct opposition. I am not going to address every little
thing that you disagree with because if I did I would always be on the
defensive and never get to say anything new. I do find value in your
criticism but not in your intense emotional opposition that I think is
blinding your vision. I will address the rest mass as relative mass
idea and the idea that the only invariant mass may be the same
invariant energy or Planck's constant translated to invariant mass,
E=hf/c^2 = m=hf/c^2 where hf/c^2 is the common element. I was already
familiar with the website, "Does mass change with velocity", and
would like to point out that even though the author advocates
separating rest mass from relative mass, he admits that looking at the
relativistic version of F=ma, invariant mass could be interpreted as
relative mass also but that it would requires extra calculations
because we would have to include the directional dependency of relative
mass and this is why it may be better not to. The reason he gave was to
reduce complexity as a sort of fudge factor, not because relative mass
and rest mass are not the same.
And look at the equation E=hf/c^2 at some point at the high end E must
equal Planck's constant times a frequency that is equal to c^2.
Therefore c^2 must correspond to a frequency. I say it is a frequency
resulting in rotating energy. And because relative mass has a
directional dependency, when it is channeled into a sort of uniform
circular motion, it acquires the properties attribute to rest mass.

cjcountess

From: cjcountess on
Summary of Quantum Gravity in 3 steps:
Saying that energy increases 4x each time frequency doubles instead of
2 was perhaps my greatest blunder. Still I think that an increase in
frequency is equivalent to an increase in photon speed because it does
lead to an increase in energy and mass among other things. And I do
stand by, "Quantum Gravity in 3 steps", and think that it is important
to cultivate these in their simplest and clearest form.

1. Dark energy in ground state at lowest frequency should move in
straight line as pure centrifugal force with velocity of c and energy
of h before frequency. The velocity of light away from a center of
origin, as an expansive centrifugal force, exerting force in the
direction of motion can also represent; Cosmological Constant, Dark
Energy, and Planck's Constant.
Represented by a straight horrizontal unwavered line.
-----------------------------------------> c
2. As frequency builds, the mass-energy increase with waves of
centripital force along the straight unwaved line of the centrifugal
force, inversely proportional to the wavelength and with the strength
of E = hf / c^2 and m = hf / c^2. When it reaches the velocity of
light in the frequency oscillation direction this is c^2.
Waves are represented by vertical lines

3. At c^2 something analogous to" the speed of light in uniform
circular motion" and "rest mass",
is attained.
Represented by a circle or
O.

Therefore we can represent the whole idea this way
c------------------|------------------|--------|--|-|>c^2 = O
Straight horrizontal line represents velocity of light, dark energy,
cosmological constant, Planck's constant.
Vertical lines represent frequency as divisions of c^2
c^2=O=Rest mass

I would like to also clarify that sense gravity is built upon the
background dark energy field as a result of extra energy added to it,
gravity feeds on and depends on the background dark energy field and
the cosmological constant as a medium of resistence and should not have
more weight than its source. Therefore gravity should not cancel out
this cosmological constant, which if it exhausted, the gravity itself
would be exhausted. Gravity is inverted electromagnetism and sits on
top of the cosmological constant or background dark electromagnetic
energy. Also it is this background dark energy and common denominator
that provides the basic energy, mass and resistence equal to Planck's
constant, as an invariable constant energy and mass that is the common
denominator of all energy waves and rest mass particles.
After c^2 an increase in energy must lead to an even greater
contraction of energy and mass as a particle with energy rotation in a
circular motion might produce an expanding and contracting vortex of
energy, analogous to water being stired in a glass or other closed
container. This may lead to energy moving at speeds way beyond that of
light such as c^2 squared and the production of even more massive
particles.
The speed limit of light in all directions seems to shape the energy
into waves, rest mass and more massive particles. The speed limit of
light in the centrifugal direction forces energy into the frequency or
centripital direction, the speed limit of light in that centripetal
frequency direction forces energy into this circular motion and rest
mass direction, and furthermore the speed limit of light in this
circular rest mass direction forces energy into an inward vortex
direction.

Cjcountess

From: cjcountess on

Simularity between my theory and Higgs theory in Scientific American:

Again I show my lack of mathematical sophistication by stating that the
background dark energy is the common denominator of all waves and rest
mass particles that arise from it. I would have been more accurate to
say that it is the common element instead of denominator although I am
sure that people reading this know what I meant. The fact is that it is
the common element and the foundation from which all waves and rest
mass particles emerge, move, and have their being as well as gain their
mass. This brings me to a comparison of my description of the
background dark energy field and the description of the Higgs field
that appeared in the Scientific American magazine for July 2005, page
41, "The Mysteries of Mass".
In it they give a description of the Higgs field, the search for the
Higgs boson as well as two diagrams that I think correspond very well
with my own. In it they draw two diagrams with a straight horizontal
line representing the basic field strength of an electromagnetic and
Higgs field, and a vertical line representing energy levels. I too use
such a diagram for the background energy field, which I think, can
represent both the electromagnetic and the Higgs field. (Refer to my
diagrams above and on my links and theirs on page 43 of the magazine to
see the similarities). In mine the horizontal line represents a ground
state energy level of Planck's constant and the constant speed of
light before frequency is factored in. It can also represent the
cosmological constant as a purely centrifugal force before centripetal
force of frequency is factored in. And the vertical line or lines
represents different levels of frequency between c and c^2. Theirs did
not however include a circle representing rest mass at c^2 like mine. I
used these to describe a much simpler explanation of how waves emerge
from this field and acquire mass and rest mass.
It is the speed limit of light itself in the centrifugal linier
direction of the background dark energy field that already moves at c
with a field strength of h that causes any extra energy to be channeled
into the frequency direction in quantum increments of E=hf/c^2 or
E=cf/c^2, and the same speed limit of light in the frequency direction
that channels energy into something analogous to uniform circular
motion at c^2. I once used the analogy of a bullet being fired into
water or sand and mushroomed by the drag against this background medium
that it is traveling through. Extra energy traveling through the
background energy field with its imposed speed limit of c in each of
the stated directions will cause that energy to be shaped into waves
when its energy is above c and rest mass particles when its energy is
c^2 as it is shaped against the speed barrier, according to energy
levels. When energy is added to electromagnetism it results in an
increase in frequency but no addition to the speed of light in the
centrifugal linier direction and this is what I mean by energy above c.
And likewise when the speed in the frequency direction reaches c just
like the speed in the linier direction I believe that the centrifugal
and cetripetal speeds will be balenced and the energy will attaine
something analogous to the velocity of light in uniform circular motion
and will attain rest mass.
The problem is how can this be verified by observation.

Cjcountess