From: Bjoern Feuerbacher on
cjcountess wrote:
> This makes sense because gravity is accelerated motion

No, it isn't. It *causes* accelerated motion, and in some sense is
*equivalent* to it.

Bye,
Bjoern
From: Bjoern Feuerbacher on
cjcountess wrote:
> I am conceding to your claim that energy only increases 2x each time
> frequency doubles. Could not find collaborating evidence

Thanks.

> and it did
> begin to make sense if I considered that mass tends toward infinity as
> it approached light speed for objects with rest mass but not for
> photons, and so maybe that is the difference.

Apparently you still have not understood the difference between rest
mass and relativistic mass.

> I think that I confused inverse proportion with inverse square.

I don't see any "inverse" in these problems. Only proportionalities
and squares.

> This is a learning experience
> for me. I still think that photons can be considered to increase in
> speed with increase in frequency but I will not argue that now.

Then you still think wrong. You have no clue what photons actually *are*.

> I did
> though in my attempt to be precise and mathematical put together a
> geometrical description of what I am trying to say.
> http://emcsquare.net/c_as_a_vector_represented_by_one.htm

c is a number, a scalar. You can't represent it as a vector, that makes
no sense! You could equally well say that a temperature of 10 degrees
Celsius is a vector, or that a mass of 1 kg is a vector!

What is "expansive centrifugal force"?

What center are you talking about?

"added energy to this basic centrifugal force": what does it mean to
add energy to a force? Apparently you have still not bothered to learn
what "energy" actually means in physics.

"energy ... goes into frequency": what is that supposed to mean?

"as waves that extend at a right angle": that statement makes no
sense. Apparently you still have not bothered to learn what "wave"
actually means in physics.

"contractive centripetal force": what is that supposed to mean?

I won't bother to go on; you simply make the same errors again and
again and again, and don't bother to take my advice: learning what the
terms you use actually mean, and how equations are actually used in
physics.

As long as you stubbornly refuse to get a *minimal* level of knowledge
about the things you talk about, I see no point in continuing this
discussion.

Bye,
Bjoern
From: cjcountess on
In my zeal to prove my point I admitt that I used words and definitions
that where inaccurate and sometimes incorrect. But the main idea I
think is correct. I will adjust all of this because it is my mission to
present an acount of this idea in its most clear form.
Thank you

cjcountess

From: Bjoern Feuerbacher on
cjcountess wrote:
> In my zeal to prove my point I admitt that I used words and definitions
> that where inaccurate and sometimes incorrect.

Thanks. Please learn what they actually mean, and then try again.

> But the main idea I think is correct.

You are not in the position to judge that. You are lacking the most
basic education in physics, math and logic.

[snip]

Bye,
Bjoern
From: cjcountess on
A vector has both magnitude and direction.
I stated that the speed of light moving away from a center in a
straight line with frequency of 1 is a vector because it has both
magnetude(the speed of light with frequency of 1), and direction (away
from a center as an expansive centrifugal force). I wanted to define it
as an expansive force directed away from a center and with a magnetude
of E=h*1 because I want to equate it with the cosmological constant,
Planck's constant,and the most basic dark energy at its lowest
frequency.
When I said that energy goes into frequency I meant that frequency
increases as energy increases.
Contractive centripital force simply means that the force pulls inward
toward a center. Sometimes gravity is referred to as a contractive or
cetripital force.
When I refered to waves extending at a right angle, I meant that in the
case of a wave stream traveling horrizontaly on a graph so to speak,
the frequency can be represented as extentions at a right angle or in
the vertical direction. I did not want to make it overly complex.
cjcountess