From: cjcountess on
My name is Conrad Countess

I am an independent researcher who is convinced that he has unified
quantum and general relativity theories. As it turns out matter is
curved space-time even on the quantum level.

Quantum Gravity in 3 steps

1. Assuming that energy is more basic than matter, if we first start
with a field of energy in its ground state it may be below frequency
and hard to detect. This can be dark energy or the Higgs field.
2. Next if we assume that this energy field permeates or is
indistinguishable from space and moves at the velocity of c because it
is energy we have set the stage.
3. Next, just as added energy causes an increase in frequency for
electromagnetic waves but no increase in speed beyond c along the light
path, any disturbance or increase in energy to this background dark
energy field or Higgs field, causes waves of frequency to churn up
within it. These waves of frequency are accelerated motion of centripal
force of gravity that at c2 attains rest mass.

This is because no speed can be added to it in the centrifugal
direction sense it is already moving at c and so any added energy
causes centripetal force of waves that increase with frequency. The
frequency of these waves increase with an increase in energy, mass,
momentum, inertia, and centripetal force of gravity. At a critical
frequency of c2 the speed of light in the right angle frequency
direction equals the speed of light in the forward direction, this is
c2 or c x c. This should result in rest mass for at least two reasons.

1. First because the centripetal speed of the cycles per sec equals and
balances out the centrifugal speed of the wave along the light path
resulting in something analogous to "the speed of light in uniform
circular motion", in a clasical sense. I am involking the principal of
correspondence here.
2. Second, because the background energy field limits the speed along
the light path and in the right angle frequency directions to c.

Thus the speed limit of electromagnetism imposed by the background
energy field is what gives rise to waves and shapes them into a rest
mass particle at the speed of c2. This rest mass particle itself can be
said to be curved space if this space is indistinguishable from the
energy field that gave rise to it. This makes the ultra violet
catastrophe question, which depends on frequency speed being infinite
non-existent because frequency speed is also limited to c at this
level.It instead introducces rest mass particles as the next step up in
the electromagnetic spectrum. Cosmic rays which are rest mass particles
were once considered to occupy this space. This also eliminates the
need for anti matter to come into existence along with every rest mass
particle, which answers the question of why there is not that much anti
matter waiting around to annihilate the matter in the universe.
Gravity might be said to be the result of any added motion to the
centrifugal speed limit of electromagnetism or c of the background dark
energy field which may also be the Higgs field which causes waves of
centripetal force to churn up, increase in mass, momentum, and inertia
with frequency in quantum increments and attain rest mass at c2. Any
deviation from the centrifugal speed limit of c of the background
energy field is accelerated motion and results in centripetal force of
energy or gravity. There is no need for a graviton or a Higgs boson at
this point but if we assume that electromagnetic waves can be broken
down further just as water waves can be broken down further into water
molecules then we may still have gravitons and or Higgs bosons at that
level.

A more complete account is offered at www.emcsquare.net. Could you
please tell me what you think?

Thank You

Conrad Countess
cjcountess(a)yahoo.com
admin(a)emcsquare.net

From: Zigoteau on

Hi, C.J.,

> I am an independent researcher who is convinced that he has unified
> quantum and general relativity theories.

Join the queue.

> A more complete account is offered at www.emcsquare.net. Could you
> please tell me what you think?

I have a soft spot for the "C" of "E2. Maiden aunts cycling past the
village green, warm beer, the sweet sound of leather on willow, that
sort of thing.

Where's the maths? Even Sabbir Rahman had some, and posted a paper to
Arxiv. Let me see yours.

Cheers,

Zigoteau.

From: Uncle Al on
cjcountess wrote:

> My name is Conrad Countess
>
> I am an independent researcher who is convinced that he has unified
> quantum and general relativity theories. As it turns out matter is
> curved space-time even on the quantum level.
[snip]

Tell us how affine/teleparallel gravitation makes exactly the same
predictions - qualitative and quantitative to the lst decimal place -
as metric gravitation but without spacetime curvature. You can't have
it both ways, buddy boy. Either the equations are parity-even scalars
and tensors with spacetime curvature or parity-odd pseudoscalars and
pseudotensors with spacetime torsion.

Go ahead, tell us how a curvature looks like a Lorentz force.

> 1. Assuming that energy is more basic than matter, if we first start
> with a field of energy in its ground state it may be below frequency
> and hard to detect. This can be dark energy or the Higgs field.
[snip]

Idiot.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
From: cjcountess on
Hi this is cj

Sometimes things are simpler than one thinks. We don't need alot of
math just E=mc2 reversed as m=Ec2, logic and imagination.
This idea is based on the fact that if you treat a photon in a
classical manner as a particle and factor in its frequency motion as it
orbits the light path, one could conclude that as frequency increases,
not only does energy, momentum, and relative mass increase, but so does
speed, and that at C2 a photon attains rest mass?
A photon traveling at C in the forward direction, times C in the right
angle frequency direction, is energy traveling at the speed of light
squared or Ec2 and should equal m as in m=Ec2, the reverse of E=mc2. m
in this case refers to rest mass. After all what does c squared mean
anyway? I am betting that it realy means the speed of light in the
forward direction times the speed of light in the right angle frequency
direction, resulting in something analogous to "the speed of light in
uniform circular motion." I am not convinced that c2 is just a
mathmatical expression without a corresponding geometric reality. I am
not a mathmitition but I do have an imagination and I do have
confidence that I am correct in this. Later I came to the conclusion
that it was the background energy field that gave rise to and shaped
these energy waves and rest mass particles. I do not mind if the
responces to this idea are at first negative and it take me a while to
prove it. Because I believe that I can.

Thanks
cjcountess

From: cjcountess on
Hey Uncle Al
I was trying to think of what to say to you after that idiot remark.
But that's ok. Obviously you are a very educated person with very
complex theories. That is ok because education and complexity have
their place. But I do not think that quantum gravity is that complex.
Wouldn't it be something if quantum gravity turned out to be like
Einstein and Stephen Hawking said that the ultimate theory might be,
simple enough that average people and even children can understand? And
wouldn't it be something if a simple person, "me" were the one to
discover it? Your remarks only make me more determined to prove my
theory. But lets be civil to each other. To be honest with you, before
now I have never heard of the thinks that you spoke about. And I really
don't think that I have to integrate them into my framework in order
to prove it. But I will look into them out of respect for the subject
of physics and the search for truth and you.

cjcountess