From: Bob Vance on

> ok... you'll need to create a query qryOwnerName joining HorseDetails to
> OwnerData, including the HorseID, OwnerID and the OwnerName that you want
> concatenate. I haven't tested it but try
>
> SELECT tblHorseInfo.HorseID,
> funGetHorse(0,tblHorseInfo.HorseID,False) AS Name,
> fConcatChild("qryOwnerName", "HorseID", "OwnerLastName", "Long",
> tblHorseInfo.HorseID)
> FROM tblHorseInfo;
> --
>
> John W. Vinson [MVP]

In a word "BRILLIANT" thanks for your perseverence on my query John I will
sleep well tonight, Regards Bob :)

From: Bob Vance on

"Bob Vance" <rjvance(a)ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

>> ok... you'll need to create a query qryOwnerName joining HorseDetails to
>> OwnerData, including the HorseID, OwnerID and the OwnerName that you want
>> concatenate. I haven't tested it but try
>>
>> SELECT tblHorseInfo.HorseID,
>> funGetHorse(0,tblHorseInfo.HorseID,False) AS Name,
>> fConcatChild("qryOwnerName", "HorseID", "OwnerLastName", "Long",
>> tblHorseInfo.HorseID)
>> FROM tblHorseInfo;
>> --
>>
>> John W. Vinson [MVP]
>
> In a word "BRILLIANT" thanks for your perseverence on my query John I will
> sleep well tonight, Regards Bob :)

Oops Sorry John,
tblHorseDetails has one other field [Invoicing. Yes/No] When it is true that
OwnerID becomes False in the query
Sorry forgot about that ...Regards Bob

From: Bob Vance on

> "Bob Vance" <rjvance(a)ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
>>

>>> ok... you'll need to create a query qryOwnerName joining HorseDetails
>>> OwnerData, including the HorseID, OwnerID and the OwnerName that you
>>> want to
>>> concatenate. I haven't tested it but try
>>>
>>> SELECT tblHorseInfo.HorseID,
>>> funGetHorse(0,tblHorseInfo.HorseID,False) AS Name,
>>> fConcatChild("qryOwnerName", "HorseID", "OwnerLastName", "Long",
>>> tblHorseInfo.HorseID)
>>> FROM tblHorseInfo;
>>> --
>>>
>>> John W. Vinson [MVP]
>>
>> In a word "BRILLIANT" thanks for your perseverence on my query John I
>> will sleep well tonight, Regards Bob :)
>>
> Oops Sorry John,
> tblHorseDetails has one other field [Invoicing. Yes/No] When it is true
> that OwnerID becomes False in the query
> Sorry forgot about that ...Regards Bob

I mean False to that HorseID ,,,,Thanks Bob

From: John W. Vinson on
On Mon, 3 May 2010 22:29:34 +1200, "Bob Vance" <rjvance(a)ihug.co.nz> wrote:

>Oops Sorry John,
>tblHorseDetails has one other field [Invoicing. Yes/No] When it is true that
>OwnerID becomes False in the query
>Sorry forgot about that ...Regards Bob

I'm sorry, this makes no sense at all to me.

"OwnerID becomes False"?????

Perhaps you could post the SQL of the owner name query you're using and
indicate what role this Invoicing field should play.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Bob Vance on

"John W. Vinson" <jvinson(a)STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 3 May 2010 22:29:34 +1200, "Bob Vance" <rjvance(a)ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>
>>Oops Sorry John,
>>tblHorseDetails has one other field [Invoicing. Yes/No] When it is true
>>that
>>OwnerID becomes False in the query
>>Sorry forgot about that ...Regards Bob
>
> I'm sorry, this makes no sense at all to me.
>
> "OwnerID becomes False"?????
>
> Perhaps you could post the SQL of the owner name query you're using and
> indicate what role this Invoicing field should play.
> --
>
> John W. Vinson [MVP]

Thanks John, This is a query that filters Horses that "Invocing" to wether
they show on the list or Not
Regards Bob

qryHorseNameActiveNot True
SELECT tblHorseDetails.HorseID, qryHorseNameActive.Name,
qryHorseNameActive.HorseName
FROM (tblHorseDetails INNER JOIN qryHorseNameActive ON
tblHorseDetails.HorseID = qryHorseNameActive.HorseID) INNER JOIN
qryNoHolding ON qryHorseNameActive.HorseID = qryNoHolding.HorseID
GROUP BY tblHorseDetails.HorseID, qryHorseNameActive.Name,
qryHorseNameActive.HorseName
HAVING (((Count(*))<>Sum(Abs([Invoicing]))))
ORDER BY qryHorseNameActive.HorseName, qryHorseNameActive.Name;