From: John W. Vinson on
On Tue, 4 May 2010 06:14:26 +1200, "Bob Vance" <rjvance(a)ihug.co.nz> wrote:

>"John W. Vinson" <jvinson(a)STOP_SPAM.WysardOfInfo.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 3 May 2010 22:29:34 +1200, "Bob Vance" <rjvance(a)ihug.co.nz> wrote:
>>
>>>Oops Sorry John,
>>>tblHorseDetails has one other field [Invoicing. Yes/No] When it is true
>>>that
>>>OwnerID becomes False in the query
>>>Sorry forgot about that ...Regards Bob
>>
>> I'm sorry, this makes no sense at all to me.
>>
>> "OwnerID becomes False"?????
>>
>> Perhaps you could post the SQL of the owner name query you're using and
>> indicate what role this Invoicing field should play.
>> --
>>
>> John W. Vinson [MVP]
>
>Thanks John, This is a query that filters Horses that "Invocing" to wether
>they show on the list or Not
>Regards Bob
>
>qryHorseNameActiveNot True
>SELECT tblHorseDetails.HorseID, qryHorseNameActive.Name,
>qryHorseNameActive.HorseName
>FROM (tblHorseDetails INNER JOIN qryHorseNameActive ON
>tblHorseDetails.HorseID = qryHorseNameActive.HorseID) INNER JOIN
>qryNoHolding ON qryHorseNameActive.HorseID = qryNoHolding.HorseID
>GROUP BY tblHorseDetails.HorseID, qryHorseNameActive.Name,
>qryHorseNameActive.HorseName
>HAVING (((Count(*))<>Sum(Abs([Invoicing]))))
>ORDER BY qryHorseNameActive.HorseName, qryHorseNameActive.Name;

Well, just include an appropriate criterion on the Invoicing field. I don't
know what that criterion would be since... ummm... you haven't said.

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]
From: Bob Vance on

"> Well, just include an appropriate criterion on the Invoicing field. I
don't
> know what that criterion would be since... ummm... you haven't said.
>
> --
>
> John W. Vinson [MVP]

Thanks John, I brought your query into my original query and all works fine
:)
Did a False on Invoicing and took away clients with No Invoicing just
brillant thanks for all your help and valuable time
Regards Bob