From: Corsair on
Hi Carlos,

I've disconnected every thing except MOBO and still no reading of BOIS.

tomorrow I'll do again the memory and the battery.

thanks,

as bullfighter and Spanish pilots in WWII "suerte, vista y al toro por los
cuernos"

noticias:BD98CC1C-9B38-4319-982F-3919CD87B2E7(a)microsoft.com...

From: Carlos on
Eres español, corsario?
Yo soy argentino.
Un abrazo (A hug).