From: Don in San Antonio on
On Nov 9, 8:47 am, "John Pollard" <8plus7...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Don in San Antonio wrote:
>
> > I suppose I should pass my opinions on to Intuit
> > and hope that they agree.
>
> By all means.
>
> http://quicken.intuit.com/support/feedback/
>
> --
>
> John Pollard

Done.
From: dieHard� on
On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:55:26 -0800 (PST), Don in San Antonio
<don7(a)satx.rr.com> wrote:

>On Nov 9, 8:47�am, "John Pollard" <8plus7...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Don in San Antonio wrote:
>>
>> > I suppose I should pass my opinions on to Intuit
>> > and hope that they agree.
>>
>> By all means.
>>
>> http://quicken.intuit.com/support/feedback/
>>
>> --
>>
>> John Pollard
>
>Done.

that's a joke.
Intuit doesn't even reply to their own Communities board.
From: John Pollard on
dieHard� wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:55:26 -0800 (PST), Don in San Antonio
> <don7(a)satx.rr.com> wrote:

>>> By all means.
>>>
>>> http://quicken.intuit.com/support/feedback/
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> John Pollard
>>
>> Done.
>
> that's a joke.
> Intuit doesn't even reply to their own Communities board.

Actually they do reply ... more often than the specs for the community
call for. It's intended to be a user-to-user community ... not a means
for having discussions with Intuit ... which too often result in user
nastiness - does the name Bruce Lee ring any bells?

Your comment seems like a non-sequiter. Whether Intuit "replies" has
nothing to do with whether it's a good idea for users to make suggestions
to Intuit. I don't understand what beneficial result you expect from an
Intuit reply to a user's suggestions. But if you want to read about
Intuit thanking users for their suggestions (and make some suggestions of
your own), join the Inner Circle.

http://quicken.satmetrix.com/quicken/portal/home?source=com01

--

John Pollard