From: James Egan on

On Mon, 17 May 2010 08:39:01 +0000 (UTC), Toxic <staring(a)my_hd.tv>
wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2010 23:33:22 +0100, James Egan wrote:
>

>> The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol
>
>Zest got so wrapped up in his AI pursuits that he forgot about the
>artificiality of his entire usenet persona and just evaporated away.

I'll bet he's still around sniping away by some other pseudo
pseudonym(s). He didn't strike me as the type to fall off the planet
for good.

Jim.

From: Dustin Cook on
James Egan <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in news:85ba5mF6sjU1(a)mid.individual.net:

> On Sun, 16 May 2010 17:53:20 +0200 (CEST), starwars
> <nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net> wrote:
>
>>(How safe is MBAM? Figure it out for yourself when they hire scum like
>>Raid who publicly threatens to kill someone.)
>>
>>Dr. RAiD Kevorkian?
>
> The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol
>
> Whatever happened to his host.sk shell account. Did raidy get it
> closed down?

I didn't do anything to 4q's account; and this really isn't his style.

--
"Hrrngh! Someday I'm going to hurl this...er...roll this...hrrngh.. nudge
this boulder right down a cliff." - Goblin Warrior

From: Dustin Cook on
Toxic <staring(a)my_hd.tv> wrote in news:pan.2010.05.17.08.39.02(a)cdc.gov:

> On Sun, 16 May 2010 23:33:22 +0100, James Egan wrote:
>

>> The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol
>
> Zest got so wrapped up in his AI pursuits that he forgot about the
> artificiality of his entire usenet persona and just evaporated away.

Paul is fine, I'm sure. He sends me vx greetings on a yearly basis.

From: James Egan on

On Tue, 18 May 2010 04:58:42 GMT, Dustin Cook
<bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol
>>
>> Whatever happened to his host.sk shell account. Did raidy get it
>> closed down?
>
>I didn't do anything to 4q's account; and this really isn't his style.

On the contrary, it seems like a straight continuation of all the
stuff he was posting immediately prior to him evaporating away into
the ether a couple of years ago.

Jim.
From: Heather on

"James Egan" <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 18 May 2010 04:58:42 GMT, Dustin Cook
> <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol
>>>
>>> Whatever happened to his host.sk shell account. Did raidy get it
>>> closed down?
>>
>>I didn't do anything to 4q's account; and this really isn't his style.
>>

> On the contrary, it seems like a straight continuation of all the
> stuff he was posting immediately prior to him evaporating away into
> the ether a couple of years ago.

I have to agree with you.........and IMO it is NOT the infamous Butts simply
because he doesn't have the IQ to write words bigger than 4 letters and the
style is not his. He can't type 2 lines without calling someone a$$hole or
stupid or other Grade 4 style of epithet.

This does smell like 4Q.........and if it smells.......etc. He always did
have a nasty streak. Again, just my opinion (but I am sometimes right,
grin).