From: James Egan on

On Sun, 16 May 2010 17:53:20 +0200 (CEST), starwars
<nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net> wrote:

>(How safe is MBAM? Figure it out for yourself when they hire scum like
>Raid who publicly threatens to kill someone.)
>
>Dr. RAiD Kevorkian?

The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol

Whatever happened to his host.sk shell account. Did raidy get it
closed down?

Jim.

From: Heather on

"James Egan" <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 16 May 2010 17:53:20 +0200 (CEST), starwars
> <nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net> wrote:
>
>>(How safe is MBAM? Figure it out for yourself when they hire scum like
>>Raid who publicly threatens to kill someone.)
>>
>>Dr. RAiD Kevorkian?
>
> The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol
>
> Whatever happened to his host.sk shell account. Did raidy get it
> closed down?

Brilliant, Jim!!!!

I have been reading this decade old drivel and wondering who of the present
contributors to the anti-virus/malware groups would remember it at all. And
there are a few of us who go back that far......you, me, Ant, Dustin of
course, and probably others who could be using different nicks.

I had totally forgotten about fourqueue (which is as it should be cuz he was
a total jerk, grin), but perhaps should have twigged the other day when
Laura's name was rudely mentioned. Mind you, I thought they were a
twosome.......rather like "Frick and Frack", but none of you lot are old
enough to know who they were, lol. And Raidy did have a falling out with
him as I recall, with threats being thrown around.

Puts this in a whole new light, eh?

Cheers.....Heather

From: FromTheRafters on
"Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message

> "James Egan" <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in message

[...]

>> The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol
>>
>> Whatever happened to his host.sk shell account. Did raidy get it
>> closed down?
>>
> Brilliant, Jim!!!!
>
> I have been reading this decade old drivel and wondering who of the
> present contributors to the anti-virus/malware groups would remember
> it at all. And there are a few of us who go back that far......you,
> me, Ant, Dustin of course, and probably others who could be using
> different nicks.

Next you'll be gettin me all 'misty-eyed' over Blooven and Jed. :oD

From: Heather on

"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
> "Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>> "James Egan" <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in message
>
> [...]
>
>>> The schadenfreude fourqueue has got to be behind this somewhere...lol
>>>
>>> Whatever happened to his host.sk shell account. Did raidy get it
>>> closed down?
>>>
>> Brilliant, Jim!!!!
>>
>> I have been reading this decade old drivel and wondering who of the
>> present contributors to the anti-virus/malware groups would remember it
>> at all. And there are a few of us who go back that far......you, me,
>> Ant, Dustin of course, and probably others who could be using different
>> nicks.
>
> Next you'll be gettin me all 'misty-eyed' over Blooven and Jed. :oD

LOL.....your memory is better than mine, but it was you that mentioned Jed
the other day, eh? We could replace the BD/Jenn trolling with a test to see
who remembers who, etc.

8-))

From: FromTheRafters on

> "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>> "Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "James Egan" <jegan(a)jegan.com> wrote in message
>>
>> [...]
>>>>
>>> Brilliant, Jim!!!!
>>>
>>> I have been reading this decade old drivel and wondering who of the
>>> present contributors to the anti-virus/malware groups would remember
>>> it at all. And there are a few of us who go back that far......you,
>>> me, Ant, Dustin of course, and probably others who could be using
>>> different nicks.
>>
>> Next you'll be gettin me all 'misty-eyed' over Blooven and Jed. :oD
>
> LOL.....your memory is better than mine, but it was you that mentioned
> Jed the other day, eh?

No, it wasn't me - and it might have been a reference to Tennessee Jed
and not *that* Jed. OE fails with regard to filtering options when
trying to ride out the flooding. It's good enough to catch that worm
(the 'Free Tibet' posts), but morphing is different. I'm wondering if
these two understand 'regular expressions' let alone the ability to use
that understanding effectively to evade filtering.

> We could replace the BD/Jenn trolling with a test to see who
> remembers who, etc.

They are comparative amateurs, yet it seems a coalition is afoot to list
their various "morphs".

As it turns out, I "morphed" too. When I post to one account's server,
there is a space inserted in my already bogus addy. I did that to 'tag'
my posts in test groups earlier and neglected to "fix" it. Oh, and my
nomad.net account too (I really keep those killfilters busy - eh?).