From: Heather on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in
>
>> Peter, with all due respect, I don't think it is him and dizum.com is
>> used by loads of people. But I am not going to dispute this with you.
>> If it is him, then it will eventually be public knowledge........
>>
>> Best.......Heather
>
> For the record, it is *not* 4Q. He's been in touch and outright claims
> it's
> not him. I have no reason to doubt him.
>
> It's likely some newbie who just figured out I was once one of the bad
> guys, perhaps even one who pirated some video game and got something I
> wrote; who knows... Or maybe, some stupid fake antimalware app took his
> credit card information and he's just pissed off looking to vent.

OK....I can only assume you were answering my other post re 4Q. In this one
I was just saying that Butts isn't smart enough to be the anon.
poster(s)......should have mentioned the name.

Take care......Heather

From: James Egan on

On Tue, 18 May 2010 16:40:44 -0400, "Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid>
wrote:

>I have to agree with you.........and IMO it is NOT the infamous Butts simply
>because he doesn't have the IQ to write words bigger than 4 letters and the
>style is not his. He can't type 2 lines without calling someone a$$hole or
>stupid or other Grade 4 style of epithet.

Based on follow-ups, you're a little out with the number of letters,
but spot on with the number of lines...lol

Jim :)

From: James Egan on

On Tue, 18 May 2010 21:22:01 -0400, "FromTheRafters"
<erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>{ if she's out there ... she'll slap me for that one } :o)

She sure would and you'd deserve it too for comments like that..lol

If you're into masochism try crossposting it to the eudora newsgroups
then you'll be in for it. :)

Jim

From: Dustin Cook on

> "Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Heather" <lainie(a)nowhere.invalid> wrote in
>>
>>> Peter, with all due respect, I don't think it is him and dizum.com
>>> is used by loads of people. But I am not going to dispute this with
>>> you.
>>> If it is him, then it will eventually be public knowledge........
>>>
>>> Best.......Heather
>>
>> For the record, it is *not* 4Q. He's been in touch and outright
>> claims it's
>> not him. I have no reason to doubt him.
>>
>> It's likely some newbie who just figured out I was once one of the
>> bad guys, perhaps even one who pirated some video game and got
>> something I wrote; who knows... Or maybe, some stupid fake
>> antimalware app took his credit card information and he's just pissed
>> off looking to vent.
>>
> OK....I can only assume you were answering my other post re 4Q. In
> this one I was just saying that Butts isn't smart enough to be the
> anon. poster(s)......should have mentioned the name.
>
> Take care......Heather

I don't think it's butts.. he has enough issues to contend with. Besides,
butts doesn't refer to me as Raidy. :)

--
Feel free to steal this tagline!