From: Peter Foldes on
Heather

Butts is the one that uses dizum.com to post anonymously

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: FromTheRafters on
Is it their only client?

From: FromTheRafters on
"Toxic" <staring(a)my_hd.tv> wrote in message

> Maybe if that stench wafts in a Jamaica way, there'll be a
> resurrection
> of the 'queen of cyberspace' and even an encore appearance by soooge?

What!? Are those two vacationing together? :oD

{ if she's out there ... she'll slap me for that one } :o)

From: Heather on

"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> It's not 4Q.

OK......if you are that sure that it isn't him, then so be it. You must
have a valid reason for saying so.....and I won't ask what it is.

Best.......Heather

From: Heather on
Peter, with all due respect, I don't think it is him and dizum.com is used
by loads of people. But I am not going to dispute this with you. If it is
him, then it will eventually be public knowledge........

Best.......Heather