From: Ben Berman on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot BobF <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> I don't know if there is a function like that in Reaper or not either,
>>> because I seldom if ever use any quantizing. If I don't like a track's
>>> groove, I record it again until I do.
>>>
>> But what if your tracks were longer than 30 seconds? ;-)
>
> My upcoming toon is *SIX* times that long! ;)

I've been playing with Reaper on the mac too, but I do not have your
answer, either.

There is a forum over at Cockos where you might find someone who knows.
This is usually Glennbo's line, but apparently he's buried under over at
his studio where rumor has it his next tune will be 3 MINUTES LONG ! ! !

8-)

bzb

--
THE SONG FACTORY
Words and Music, made to order(TM)

WWW: http://www.thesongfactory.com
From: BobF on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> My upcoming toon is *SIX* times that long! ;)
>
>> Who are you, and what have you done with Glennbo?????
>
> That's still only three minutes, and I made it that long to
> accomodate a guitar solo, a bass solo, and keyboard solo. :)

Why a bass solo?
From: polymod on

"BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
> Glennbo wrote:
> > The killer robot "Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> grabbed the
> > controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Who are you, and what have you done with Glennbo?????
> >
> > That's still only three minutes, and I made it that long to
> > accomodate a guitar solo, a bass solo, and keyboard solo. :)
> >

> Why a bass solo?

Ever seen a pissed off bass player?

;)
Poly

From: BobF on
polymod wrote:
> "BobF" <nothanks(a)nospam.yum> wrote in message
>> Glennbo wrote:
>>> The killer robot "Sue Morton" <867-5309(a)domain.invalid> grabbed the
>>> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> That's still only three minutes, and I made it that long to
>>> accomodate a guitar solo, a bass solo, and keyboard solo. :)
>>>
>> Why a bass solo?
>
> Ever seen a pissed off bass player?
>
> ;)
> Poly

LOL!
From: Tropidechis on
On 2010-03-11 00:38:28 +1000, Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> said:

> The killer robot "Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Sorry I meant "find a similar command in Reaper" :(
>>
>> Glennbo might be able to chime in. I bought my license last night and
>> I am too new to help you. Sorry!
>
> I don't know if there is a function like that in Reaper or not either,
> because I seldom if ever use any quantizing. If I don't like a track's
> groove, I record it again until I do.

Each to his own I suppose. I find groove extraction is very useful.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Ravel's "Valtz"
Next: spectrum analyzer?