From: Tropidechis on
On 2010-03-11 14:20:46 +1000, Glennbo <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> said:

> In news:2010031115062216807-Tropidechis(a)nonecom the killer robot
> Tropidechis <Tropidechis(a)none.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> I don't know if there is a function like that in Reaper or not
>>> either, because I seldom if ever use any quantizing. If I don't like
>>> a track's groove, I record it again until I do.
>>
>> Each to his own I suppose. I find groove extraction is very useful.
>
> Not knocking it. If it exists in Reaper, I've not seen it, simply
> because I've never looked for it.

I didn't think you were knocking - no problems. I am pretty sure now
that the function doesn't exist but there might be a plugin which does
it, however seeing that most people use Reaper on Windows I doubt that
there would be an OSX plugin unless of course it was a JS jobbie.

From: malachi on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> The killer robot Ben Berman <no(a)thanks.net> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> This is usually Glennbo's line, but apparently he's buried under over at
>> his studio where rumor has it his next tune will be 3 MINUTES LONG ! ! !
>
> Yes, call CNN get the cameras rolling to document this rare happening!!!
> ;)

Man, don't forget to take some extra food and water into the studio with
you.

Stop for a while if you feel dizzy.

malachi

First  |  Prev  |