From: Tropidechis on
I know this is supposed to be a Cakewalk group but there seems to be
enthusiastic Reaper users here :)

I use the OSX version of Reaper to host Reason and FM8. I love Reaper
almost as much as I love Reason.

There is a feature in Reason called "Get Groove from clip". This
action analyses a MIDI clip and extracts the groove from it. The
gotten groove can then be used as a template for quantizing another
MIDI track.

I can't seem to find a similar command in Reason. Am I barking up the
wrong tree looking for this function in Reaper?

From: Tropidechis on
On 2010-03-10 16:43:36 +1000, Tropidechis <Tropidechis(a)none.com> said:

> I can't seem to find a similar command in Reason. Am I barking up the
> wrong tree looking for this function in Reaper?

Sorry I meant "find a similar command in Reaper" :(

From: Here In Oregon on
"Tropidechis" < said:
>> I can't seem to find a similar command in Reason. Am I barking up the
>> wrong tree looking for this function in Reaper?
> Sorry I meant "find a similar command in Reaper" :(

Glennbo might be able to chime in. I bought my license last night and I am
too new to help you. Sorry!

From: BobF on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot "Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

>>> Sorry I meant "find a similar command in Reaper" :(
>> Glennbo might be able to chime in. I bought my license last night and
>> I am too new to help you. Sorry!
>
> I don't know if there is a function like that in Reaper or not either,
> because I seldom if ever use any quantizing. If I don't like a track's
> groove, I record it again until I do.

But what if your tracks were longer than 30 seconds? ;-)
From: Sue Morton on
Who are you, and what have you done with Glennbo?????
--
Sue Morton

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> My upcoming toon is *SIX* times that long! ;)

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Ravel's "Valtz"
Next: spectrum analyzer?