From: "db" databaseben at hotmail dot on
http://onecare.live.com/site/en-US/article/registry_cleaner_why.htm

--

db·´¯`·...¸><)))º>
DatabaseBen, Retired Professional
- Systems Analyst
- Database Developer
- Accountancy
- Veteran of the Armed Forces
- Microsoft Partner
- @hotmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~"share the nirvana" - dbZen

From: Peter Foldes on
One Care has been discontinued. Where have you been

--
Peter

From: Bill in Co. on
Stuck in DBASE-II land?

From: LD55ZRA on
Bill in Co. wrote:

>Stuck in DBASE-II land?

He is a "Retired Professional" and should be respected as our senior
citizen. We respect Pig-Bear so why not this guy?

From: RB on
Thanks for replying, if you had not I would never have known your true feelings
since it appears someone else is giving a difference of your opinion on this
subject.
I think I have heard enough from all sources to make a decision, especially
from the past experience I have had with them.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Prev: very slow startup
Next: Intellimouse keyboard problems