First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
"Hidden" Replication Stored Procedures?
In looking thru the code for the replication related stored procedure sp_addarticle, I noticed that there were 2 stored procedures called from sp_addarticle that I can't seem to find anywhere on my SQL Server: sys.sp_MSrepl_getpublisherinfo & sys.sp_MSrepl_addarticle. These are stored procedures that appear to... 21 Dec 2006 16:24
Help - the replication Failed to Run
error i get from replication when i force them to run the process. mircosoft sql - DMO(ODBC sql state:42000) Error 14258: Cannot perform this operation while sqlserveragent is starting.try again. But i not restart any sqlserveragent And the sql server servies manager show that all running. hope can get as... 21 Dec 2006 08:42
sql2005 merge replication problem
I've got sql2005 publisher and sql2005 mobile subscriber. When subscriber is trying to synchronize i've got error like this one: Error messages: The merge process was unable to access row metadata at the 'Publisher'. When troubleshooting, restart the synchronization with verbose history logging and specify an ou... 16 Dec 2006 07:48
drop replication
Here was my problem. I have a database with replication. All I need to do was restore the database from a backup (totally different data from another server). The restore process was messed up because I was not aware there is replication in place. So the database status is always loading. I have to use sp_remove... 13 Dec 2006 10:46
sp_removeDbReplication error
We detached a SQL 2000 database that was being replicated and attached it in a SQL 2005 environment. In the SQL 2005 environment (Server is already in production), the log is filling up and not being truncated for obvious reasons. So I tried executing the procedure sp_removeDBReplication but I get the followi... 21 Dec 2006 15:51
Snapshot replication Problem
SQL Server 2005 SP1, Windows 2003 Enterprise SP1 Yesterday, we lost two drives off of our production database server Raid-5 array and had to rebuild. We were able to recover most of our MDF and LDF files and they worked perfectly, but one database we had to restore from tape and rool the logs forward. This part... 11 Dec 2006 13:23
Check 'instdist.out' in the install directory.
Someone deleted one of the folders that SQL Server installs. We reinstalled SQL and voila, the file is there now. -- Regards, Jamie "Hilary Cotter" wrote: There is a script called instdist.sql which is run. Any errors are logged to a file called instdist.out. Somehow you are having a problem runnin... 28 Nov 2006 16:35
Invalid object name 'dbo.sysmergepublications'
Try running this stored procedure against each database that you have deleted merge replication from: Use [Your DataBase Name] EXEC sp_removedbreplication Go ... 26 Nov 2006 19:46
ReIndexing while using replication Important
Does anyone know of a good set of guidelines to follow, after running DBCC Showcontig on a publisher of replication and DBCC reindexing is called for? What are the pitfalls and things to watch out for? I can't afford to make a mistake since there are three servers involved and it's in production. I can do the ... 9 Nov 2006 04:39
'INITCOLVS' is not a recognized built-in function name
I'm using a replicated SQL Server 2005 database on my server and a SQL Server Everywhere CTP (v3.1) database as my client app. Everything works fine (including sync) until I add a row to a table on the subscriber (client). Upon the next synchronization I get the following error: 'INITCOLVS' is not a recognized... 28 Sep 2006 00:16