First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
suscription could not be created-mismatch between replication meta
I got the following error: The suscription could not be created. Verify that a valid username and password were provided Additional Infomation: The merge process failed because it detected a mismatch between the replication metadata of the two replicas, such that some changes could be lost leading to non-co... 3 Jun 2007 23:14
Merge Replication Setup Issue
When attempting to create a merge publication with either the publication wizard in management studio, or with a script, we receive the following error upon execution of sp_addpublication_snapshot. Msg 3930, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_grant_login_to_proxy, Line 70 The current transaction cannot be committe... 23 May 2007 00:00
how to detect transactional replication agent failure programmatic
Hello, Right now, I have an alert set up in the SQL Server but is it possible for a C#/C/C++/VB program to detect the replication agent failure? If so, how can it be done? Thanks in advance, Frank ... 25 May 2007 07:58
snapshot agent not running
Help. I am having a hard time getting the snapshot agent to run when I create a distrubution/publication and then a subscription. I followed the following tutorials: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa337475.aspx I have both SQL Server 2005 developer and Express on my development box. I create the di... 3 May 2007 04:27
How to set up replication from SQL Server 2005 to MySQL through ODBC
Hi, Can anyone please provide me with a step-by-step explanation on how to replicate data (snapshot replication) from a table in a SQL Server 2005 database to a table in a MySQL database through an ODBC connection? I have already created a publication, but have not succeeded in successfully adding a subscriptio... 26 Apr 2007 13:14
Err:The merge process could not enumerate deletions at the 'Pu
I've tried to enable verbose logging but I'm probably doing something wrong cause I get this error when running the agent job. Message Executed as user: RED01\MobileReplication. The replication agent encountered a failure. See the previous job step history message or Replication Monitor for more information. ... 18 Apr 2007 02:39
Subscription cannot be reinitialised after Replication was deleted
Hi, I am running SQL 2000 SP4 EE on 2 servers (1 remote and 1 local) and both servers are serving only one resource hungry database. The data from certain tables in the remote server is being replicated on the local server continously via transactional replication. The transaction log files for the remote da... 19 Apr 2007 10:16
Update SQL 2005 with spk2
Hi to all, I have a Merge Replication Running on an SQL 2005 spk1 and I want to upgrade it with spk2. Shall I just run spk2 and everything will work fine after that? Thanks. ... 13 Mar 2007 05:03
Merge Agent failed - Error number: MSSQL_REPL-2147199402)
I fail to understand how the ldf's fit in here. It sounds like there are some long running transactions which transcend the log dump boundaries. Have you investigated what these open transactions are? Are they replication related? -- Hilary Cotter Looking for a SQL Server replication book? http://www.nws... 24 Feb 2007 19:01
Problems migrating SQL 6.5 to SQL 2000
I'm using the "SQL Server Update Wizard" to migrate SQL Server 6.5 databases to SQL Server 2000. When I try to connect to export server (SQL 6.5) i get the following error: "Unable to connect to the Export server. Please verify that you are an NT Administrator on that machine." Both servers use 'sa' user. SQL 6... 20 Feb 2007 08:01