First  |  Prev |
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Performance for Transactional replication for indexed view
Hi all, We are planning to have transactional repllication for 8 tables(indexed-view rep) and 30 tables regular transactional replication against a very frequently used database. My question is that 1. It's transactional replication hit a lot of performance? 2 Could we use snap-shot replication to reduce the... 19 Sep 2006 12:23
SQL 2005 subscriber and SQL 2000 publisher/distributor - Could not connect to distributor.
Hi While trying to setup Transactional Pull subscription for SQL 2000 machines, everything works fine. But when i try to pull subscription in SQL 2005 subscriber from SQL 2000 distributor, the distribution job complains me - Agent message code 20084. The process could not connect to Distributor '<>'. The age... 15 Jun 2006 08:39
SQL 2005 Merge Replication
Hi there, We are using SQL 2005 Merge replication between SQL 2005 Standard and SQL 2005 Express subscribers. We seem to not be getting database schema changes right. Each time we try to make changes to the database for which a publication has been created, there are errors for simple tasks such as... ALTER... 12 Jun 2006 06:19
Sychronization error - MSSQL_REPL22037
we have a oracle replication to mssql2k5 with push transactional replication. Firstly, we had massive transactions in oracle and encounter spacing error ORA-01652: unable to extend temp segment by 12137 in tablespace SYSTEM Batch processing is in progress. The current batch consists of 17356 commands and 0 transac... 2 Jun 2006 04:35
Transactional replication synch error
The tables in the publication and subscription dbs are identical. This seems like an old bcp 'unreadable' characters problem... Anybody help? Error messages: The process could not bulk copy into table '"dbo"."eh_RetailSales"'. (Source: MSSQL_REPL, Error number: MSSQL_REPL20037) Get help: http://help/MSSQL_RE... 1 Jun 2006 09:22
Synchronization error
Hi, I've added a couple new fields to a table. There are 10 subscriptions on this publication. Only 1 has problems synchronizing since. First error is: The merge process could not clean up the subscription to 'SERVER':'SERVER:'PUB'. (Source: MSSQL_REPL, Error number: MSSQL_REPL-2147200965) Get help: http://h... 23 Jun 2006 20:35
Replication/Subscription error
I am getting following error, even though my subscriptions property is set to 336 hours & log reader agent is working fine. "The subscription has been marked inactive and must be reinitialized at the Publisher Error 21074". any help will be appreciated. ... 10 Apr 2006 21:01
SQL2005 - Snapshot agent won't start
I have tried both SQL logins with sa permissions and then windows logins also with sa permissions to both servers as well and I still get this message and the Snapshot Agent won't start - any ideas? Replication-Replication Snapshot Subsystem: agent NPRPROD-NPR-NPR-1 failed. Unable to start execution of step 2 ... 27 Feb 2006 18:12
Invalid object name 'dbo.sysmergepublications'
I am working with SQL Server 2005 and having problems with the publisher. After I installed SQL and setup my database, I setup the server as both the distributor and the publisher. Then I setup a merge publication that worked fine with SQL Mobile 2005, I didn't have any problems with synchronization and every... 13 Jan 2006 16:08
how to tutorial for Replication
Hi , where can i find a goog tutorial for mssql server replication step by step ? thanks for answers ... 30 Dec 2005 09:26