From: Jim on

Hi Jan , just a suggestion , have a look at ERUNT system which creates
a SR point everyday .

From: glee on
ERUNT does not make any System Restore points, and has nothing to do
with System Restore.

ERUNT makes a Registry backup. That is something far different than a
Restore Point.

--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Oct. 2002 - Sept. 2009
A+
http://dts-l.net/

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Windows really really slow to start
Next: XPS viewer