From: Ron on
On 06/04/2010 13:06, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
> NEVER PUT YOURSELF BETWEEN THE LOAD AND GRAVITY!!!!
> George

May I draw the attention of the honourable members to the facebook
group 'Dodgy Technicians' for some laughs and some sobering instances of
inappropriate practise in the work place.

Ron
From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 07/04/2010 11:47, in article qvSdnYAsRfk6ySHWnZ2dnUVZ8kGdnZ2d(a)bt.com,
"Ron" <ron(a)lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote:

> On 06/04/2010 13:06, George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:
>> NEVER PUT YOURSELF BETWEEN THE LOAD AND GRAVITY!!!!
>> George
>>

> May I draw the attention of the honourable members to the facebook
> group 'Dodgy Technicians' for some laughs and some sobering instances of
> inappropriate practise in the work place.

Also, apparently yet another stage has come down, Elton John, Mexico, 3
injured:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8600688.stm

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com