From: Mr.T on

"Swampfox" <noidea(a)whocares.com> wrote in message
> Give her time, I'm sure you'll find a cut in migration numbers announced
pre
> election.

I wouldn't bet money on it, but I hope you're right. We'll see.

> > And I think you overestimate the general voter's level of
> > intelligence.
>
> Never.
> The voters at large are not unintelligent but invariably vote from self
> interest, if they think that they can trust a certain politician then it's
> in their best interest to vote for them.
> I'm not sure that they trust Abbott.

If they trust *any* politician they are not as smart as you think they are!

MrT.

From: SG1 on

"Swampfox" <noidea(a)whocares.com> wrote in message
Snipped
> The hard right vote Liberal or National now that Hanson has departed,
> she's after the bogan vote in the mortgage belt.

She already has the bogan vote, Labor supporters.........

From: Swampfox on
SG1 wrote:
> "Swampfox" <noidea(a)whocares.com> wrote in message
> Snipped
>> The hard right vote Liberal or National now that Hanson has departed,
>> she's after the bogan vote in the mortgage belt.
>
> She already has the bogan vote, Labor supporters.........

Heaps of bogans vote Liberal, they think that it will make them rich and
classy, they like to tell their friends about it.
You're confusing bogans and dropkicks, the dropkicks all vote Labor.