From: ryguy7272 on
Maybe this:
=A1&A2&A3&A4&A5&A6

Select the range and hit F4, you'll get this:
=$A$1&$A$2&$A$3&$A$4&$A$5&$A$6

Look in the help files, or on Google, for 'Absolute Reference'.

--
Ryan---

From: Ron on
Rebecca don't quite understand your problem. Presumably your using:
=CONCATENATE(A1," ",A2," ",A3," ",A4," ",A5," ",A6)
or
=A1&" "&A2&" "&A3&" "&A4&" "&A5&" "&A6
Please explain how this will not work in any cell that you copy it to !?

From: JLatham on
=CONCATENATE(A1, " ", A2, " ", A3," ",A4," ",A5," ",A6)
or
=A1 & " " & A2 & " " & A3 & " " & A4 & " " & A5 & " " & A6

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
try

=A1&" "&A2&" "&A3&" "&A4&" "&A5&" "&A6