From: Bob Phillips on
What is going on? Why are people posting with answers that were supplied
hours, even days, ago?

Bob

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
It appears that they are using some thoroughly unreliable web interface to
the newsgroup, and my guess is that they are not seeing the answers that
those of us accessing the newsgroup by more reliable means can send and see.

If Microsoft can't provide a reliable link between their web server and
their news server, it would be easier if they were to separate the two
systems completely, and then those who prefer to use a web forum could use
that, and those who prefer the newsgroup could use this.
--
David Biddulph

From: Paul C on
You need to identifiy each item

=CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7)

For spaces, you need to include them also

=CONCATENATE(A1," ",A2," ",A3," ",A4," ",A5," ",A6," ",A7," ")
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

From: Joe User on
"Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips(a)somewhere.com> wrote:
> What is going on? Why are people posting with answers
> that were supplied hours, even days, ago?

Take a look at my thread "FYI: MSDG not displaying posts;...". Ignore
Peter's comments; he did not understand the problem. But some of my later
response refine the details of the problem.

I'm not sure which postings your are complaining about. But if you look at
the actual "source" of the posting, you might see that the From address is
"@discussions.microsoft.com" or that the Message-ID is "@microsoft.com".
Either indicates that it was submitted using the MS Discussion Groups web
interface. Such is the case for some of the more recent postings that I
looked at in this thread.

FYI, the MSDG web interface is still broken as of the time of this response,
more than 48 hours later.

From: Luke M on
Use the amperand (&) to string things together. In your example, something
like:

=A1&" "&A2&" "&A3&" "&A4&" "&A5&" "&A6
--
Best Regards,