From: Francis on
Hi

Using the Excel's Concatenate function, try this

=CONCATENATE(A1," ",A2," ",A3," ",A4," ",A5," ",A6)

Normally, I use the & to concatenate, in your case which will be

=A1&" "&A2&" "&A3&" "&A4&" "&A5&" "&A6

--
Hope this help

Please click the Yes button below if this post have helped in your needs

Thank You

cheers, francis

From: Tom on
Try this:
=CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6)

All it does is add the values in all the specified cells.

From: Daryl S on
Rebecca -

You can put this in cell A8:

=CONCATENATE(A1," ",A2," ",A3," ",A4," ",A5," ",A6)

This assumes you don't have the spaces in your cells and they must be
concatenated in.

If you have a lot of these, and the number of cells can be large, then you
could also do something like this is a column next to the cells:

in B1: =A1
in B2: =B1 & " " & A2

Then drag B2 down as far as you need. This will append all the words with
spaces between, and is much faster to create than the concatenate formula.

--
Daryl S

From: Tom on
Try:

=CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6)

It combines the values of all the specified cells.

From: Eva on
Please try this
=CONCATENATE(A1," ",A2,," ",A3," ",A4," ",A5," ",A6)
Click yes if helped
--
Greatly appreciated
Eva