From: FlowerPot on
TOP wrote:
> There is at least one more. What is it?
>
> TOP

in-context reference holders

Daisy

From: Bill Briggs on
On Aug 15, 6:40 am, FlowerPot <da...(a)flowerpot.org> wrote:
> TOP wrote:
> > There is at least one more. What is it?
>
> > TOP
>
> in-context reference holders
>
> Daisy

I would consider using i.Get.It because their training software
includes cswp prep stuff

From: Dom on
Thanks for all your replies, I suppose I need to some study first and
then see how confident I feel.

For those that have certification, what difference does this make to
the way you market yourself to your customers? Most of my customers
have so little knowledge of CAD they are just amazed by the simplest
of things anyway. Will certification have a good chance of improving
the profile of the business, or open the way to new opportunities?
What are other peoples experiences with certification?

Cheers, Dom.

From: TOP on
Give Daisy a fertilizer stick.

In-context reference holders which are normally not visible. Just
curuious how many times you have fixed an assembly by reording them?

One could also argue that equations are history dependent, but they do
not depend on feature tree order, just order within the Equation
folder.

TOP