From: H on
Google ISSA Sacramento, the ISSA site mentions New Horizons hosts several user groups

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/Sacramento-CA-SQL-Server-group
From: H on
at the mid town Galleria,a UCD extension classroom is host to the Sacramento .Net User Group

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/Sacramento-CA-SQL-Server-group
From: Kalen Delaney on
Hi Jay

Have you looked at the SQLPASS site for the resources on getting a chapter
started?

--
HTH
Kalen

From: Jay on
I will now :)

I've been asking in a variety of places.

From: Laura on
I would be interested in joining.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/Sacramento-CA-SQL-Server-group