From: Jay on
Thank you Laura, I am still looking into it, though except for here, no one
is responding except SSWUG and that was vague.

I'm far from giving up, though this may take a while.

From: Laura on
If I can help in any way, let me know. Same as everyone else, I dont' have a lot of free time but, I'll do what I can.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/Sacramento-CA-SQL-Server-group
From: Jay on
I appreciate the thought very much Laura. Thank you.

Once I figure a few more things out, I will be creating a LinkedIn group to
both advertise the groups presence and to communicate with those who sign
up.

I will say, this is harder than I thought it would be.

Jay

From: Jay on
I have created a LinkedIn group "Sacramento SQL Server User Group" for
anyone interested. While there is still a lot of work to be done on my part,
getting a group of people together seems like the first logical step.

Thanks,
Jay