From: Jay on
I'm looking for people in the Sacramento, CA area that would like monthly,
or bi-monthly SQL Server User Group meetings.

Though there are several rough spots to get over (not the least of which is
a meeting place), I'm hoping that there are enough to make it worthwhile.

From: HS on
I'd be interested in joining the meeting. I periodically google 'Sacramento SQL User Group' to check if there is anything going on in the area.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/Sacramento-CA-SQL-Server-group
From: H on
Sacramento OWASP &
Sacramento ISSA
meet at the same place perhaps R Grill would be willing to host another group.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/Sacramento-CA-SQL-Server-group
From: Jay on
Intriguing idea. Only when I lookup these groups, I don't find a "R Grill",
but rather "EDS Medi-Cal" in Rancho.

Could you explain a little please.

From: H on
Google OWASP Sacramento in the RSVP section Mr Grill is listed with two phone numbers. He is the CIO of the place.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.sqlserver.server/Sacramento-CA-SQL-Server-group