From: Clogwog on
"Gordon" <gordonbparker(a)yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> On 05/07/2010 21:51, Clogwog wrote:
>

>> Wake up Josh!
>> Children love Windows and want MSN, Hotmail, photoalbums on SkyDrive,
>> Windows live! a.s.o., all free!
>
> Err NONE of which they are allowed to use at SCHOOL! Idiot....

It's perfectly all right to "Hotmail" school papers and projects to the
teachers, timetables a.s.o., vice versa, Gortard!
It's perfectly all right to use pictures from skydrive photo albums for
their school PowerPoint presentations.
b.t.w. 90% of the schools run Windows, kids are familiar with Windows and go
on using it, as grown ups after school time, whether you like it or not!

From: Clogwog on
> On 05/07/2010 21:51, Clogwog wrote:
>
>> Children love Windows and want MSN, Hotmail, photoalbums on SkyDrive,
>> Windows live! a.s.o., all free!

Snipped idiocy!

> Cretin.

Nice sig! Gortard!

From: Clogwog on
> On 06/07/2010 17:00, Clogwog wrote:
>> "Gordon" <gordonbparker(a)yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

>>> Err NONE of which they are allowed to use at SCHOOL! Idiot....
>>

>> It's perfectly all right to "Hotmail" school papers and projects to the
>> teachers, timetables a.s.o., vice versa, Gortard!
>> It's perfectly all right to use pictures from skydrive photo albums for
>> their school PowerPoint presentations.
>> b.t.w. 90% of the schools run Windows, kids are familiar with Windows
>> and go on using it, as grown ups after school time, whether you like it
>> or not!
>
> Yes FROM HOME

Not at all, Gortard, Vice Versa. Until 2007 I was a part-time teacher at ROC
Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Kids were free to use anything on school computers as described above for
school purposes.
ROC Utrecht has 30.000 children on 28 locations, 100% Windows, no Linux
crappola! (like most schools)
<rest of this morons cluelessness snipped>

From: Clogwog on
> On 07/07/2010 18:08, Clogwog wrote:
>

>> Because Brit schools are managed by retards like you.
>> In what we call "Open studie centrum", a secure environment, they can
>> access anything they want for school purposes!
>
> So MSN and Shydrive are academic tools? Don't make me LAUGH clunky clogs.

If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain
that had never been used, Gortard.

> And as I've already said, though I expect you've forgotten as your
> attention span is obviously about 5 seconds you do NOT need Windows to
> access MSN and Skydrive.

90% of these youngsters use Windows, maybe 1% uses Linux crapware!
16 years of Linux advocacy: 1% desktop Linux!
<chuckle>

From: Ian on
On 5 July, 21:22, 7 <website_has_em...(a)www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:

> It has lower cost and runs on lot lower hardware requirements.

I see Thunderbird 3 needs a minimum of 1GB RAM.

Ian