From: Chris Whelan on
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 02:25:06 -0700, Ian wrote:

> On 5 July, 21:22, 7 <website_has_em...(a)www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>
>> It has lower cost and runs on lot lower hardware requirements.
>
> I see Thunderbird 3 needs a minimum of 1GB RAM.
>
> Ian

Where?

http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/system-requirements/

Chris

--
Remove prejudice to reply.
From: Gordon on
On 08/07/2010 10:25, Ian wrote:
> On 5 July, 21:22, 7<website_has_em...(a)www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>
>> It has lower cost and runs on lot lower hardware requirements.
>
> I see Thunderbird 3 needs a minimum of 1GB RAM.
>
> Ian

Where did you get that? My Tbird 3 is currently using 60 MB RAM.....

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Say No to OOXML http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9594#mpart8
From: Chris Ahlstrom on
Chris Whelan stopped playing his vuvuzela long enough to say:

> On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 02:25:06 -0700, Ian wrote:
>
>> On 5 July, 21:22, 7 <website_has_em...(a)www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:
>>
>>> It has lower cost and runs on lot lower hardware requirements.
>>
>> I see Thunderbird 3 needs a minimum of 1GB RAM.
>>
>> Ian
>
> Where?
>
> http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/system-requirements/

This guy likes to float bullshit one-liners, eminently
quotable for "Google".

--
I represent a sardine!!
From: Rotten Apple on

"Clogwog" <clogwog(a)anon.eu> wrote in message
> "Gordon" <gordonbparker(a)yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
>> On 07/07/2010 18:08, Clogwog wrote:
>>

>>> Because Brit schools are managed by retards like you.
>>> In what we call "Open studie centrum", a secure environment, they can
>>> access anything they want for school purposes!
>>
>> So MSN and Shydrive are academic tools? Don't make me LAUGH clunky clogs.
>
> If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a
> brain that had never been used, Gortard.
>
>> And as I've already said, though I expect you've forgotten as your
>> attention span is obviously about 5 seconds you do NOT need Windows to
>> access MSN and Skydrive.
>
> 90% of these youngsters use Windows, maybe 1% uses Linux crapware!
> 16 years of Linux advocacy: 1% desktop Linux!
> <chuckle>

There's over 1 billion Windows users in the world, so that means desktop
Linux has at least 10 million users. That's not counting Kindle, Nook,
Android, or Linux servers and supercomputers, or routers, set top boxes,
etc.

From: Rotten Apple on

"Gordon" <gordonbparker(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On 05/07/2010 21:51, Clogwog wrote:
>
>> Children love Windows and want MSN, Hotmail, photoalbums on SkyDrive,
>> Windows live! a.s.o., all free!
>
> And in school they are supposed to learn COMPUTING instead of social
> networking sites, instant messaging and photograph sharing.
> Cretin.

What school are you taking about? Grade school? High School? College?

What's "COMPUTING?" Computing ballistic tables and/or cracking Nazi code?