From: Moshe on
On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 19:12:40 -0500, Terry Porter wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 0>

> As far as newbies go, I too felt this way once, and refuted all troll
> nonsence for the same reasons.

Yea, but you get most of it wrong Terry Porter.

> However as the Internet is full of bad information, wrong information and
> clever FUD information etc, I decided that a newbie will need to learn to
> sift thru what's real and what's not anyway.

And much of that wrong information comes from you
Terry 'telnet' Porter.
From: chrisv on
Terry Porter wrote:

>Dopez is a excellent troll, and he knows how to get responses from
>bonafide Linux advocates with his cleverly crafted half truths

You've got to be joking. What he writes screams "idiot troll" to
me...

From: chrisv on
Terry Porter wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 07:44:54 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
>> Terry Porter wrote:
>>
>>>Dopez is a excellent troll, and he knows how to get responses from
>>>bonafide Linux advocates with his cleverly crafted half truths
>>
>> You've got to be joking. What he writes screams "idiot troll" to me...
>
>Me too, but we have many years of Linux troll experience. Just look at
>the sheer number of responses the troll gets ?

Proving that one need not be "clever" to get fed by troll-feeders,
many of whom know exactly what is happening.

I don't think that newbies are fooled as easily as some suppose,
either. All it takes is one slip-up to spot a dishonest idiot.

--
"choice : for the brain dead." - "True Linux advocate" Hadron Quark
From: chrisv on
ToolPackinMama wrote:

>If he is a troll then you talking about only him only helps him to
>derail on-topic discussion.

I consider it an investment for the future. Feel free to not
understand, I don't care if you agree or not.

From: SteveH on
ToolPackinMama wrote:
> On 4/8/2010 1:27 PM, chrisv wrote:
>> Terry Porter wrote:

>>> Me too, but we have many years of Linux troll experience. Just look
>>> at the sheer number of responses the troll gets ?
>>
>> Proving that one need not be "clever" to get fed by troll-feeders,
>> many of whom know exactly what is happening.
>>
>> I don't think that newbies are fooled as easily as some suppose,
>> either. All it takes is one slip-up to spot a dishonest idiot.
>>

> Maybe some of you self-styled non-trolls could start some new on-topic
> threads instead of letting the accused trolls shape and control the
> conversation here....

Or perhaps you could stop crossposting back to the bleedin' Linux groups.
:-)

--
SteveH