From: David Bolt on
On Saturday 10 Jul 2010 15:21, while playing with a tin of spray paint,
Rajko M. painted this mural:

> David Bolt wrote:
>
>> I'm hoping that the move will help, although a little doubtful that it
>> will.
>>

> Not if I decide to learn how package stuff :)
>
> We needed something like 2-3 years to fill up current storage, so with
> doubling it should be easy to cover a year or so :)

And probably even less, depending on whether there's a continued growth
in the number of packages/home projects. And it also depends on whether
the number of distros being built against increases, the number of
architectures available for the home projects, etc. If those under home
are allowed to build for ARM, PPC and/or PPC64, this would eat into the
storage pretty easily.

I'm not sure on the status about building for ARM. The PPC/PPC64 builds
in general weren't available for home projects due to some security
concerns, but this may be different for the ARM builds.

Regards,
David Bolt

--
Team Acorn: www.distributed.net